Birmingham, AL Cobras

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
Would try the Taste of Home Section but not many people post in there.

Just moved to Birmingham and was looking to meet up with some Cobra/Mustang guys. I'm always interested in cruise ins or just meeting up to talk cars.

Reply to this thread or shoot me a PM if anyone knows of any gatherings or if anyone is interested in meeting up. Thanks.

ViciousJay

Established Member
not to be a jerk but there is a section for locals to find gatherings and stuff just an FYI... thats all

Pure03Venom

Imma Ho...
Established Member
Was just up in Huntsville a couple weeks ago for a meet from another one of my forums (mustangevolution.com) ... I know one of our members is in b-ham has a stock 03 cobra vert like mine with stingers. I'm sure he will be in to post at some point today.

SteelersVenom06

Fade to Black
Established Member
ViciousJay said:
not to be a jerk but there is a section for locals to find gatherings and stuff just an FYI... thats all

Understood.....I've been following the "A Taste of Home" section and it just doesn't seem like people post in there much so I figured I'd try here.

KENZILLA

Well ya, Its fast!
Established Member
i am in bham. When i am not having upgrades done to my Cobra, i roll around irondale, vestavia, hoover area. Hope to have it back in few days. Maybe we can catch up at a cruise in one day.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Anyone know the "Walmart" cruise in schedule?

The Alabaster one is the second Saturday of every month I think.

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
I have family in vestavia and i make my way there pretty often. I'll pm you next time I'm heading that way

Users who are viewing this thread