Birdoc's first pass in his 1200rwhp Shelby

coposrv

Established Member
The idle would drive me insane. The car is getting with the program though. So nasty.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Looks like a hell of a ride that's for sure. Can't wait to see more runs, there is a lot of potential left!

2KBlackGT

The Man, Myth, The Legend
Established Member
Thats a fast car!!! Couldn't imagine driving that on the street, can it be turned down so that it is more streetable?

rancid

Established Member
Don't forget this is with him shifting a 6spd, full factory interior folks. I can't imagine a built auto with a line-lock added.

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Awesome but why doesn't it idle?

Was thinking the same thing. It's wild how builds can vary so much. Here's a 1200 RWHP car that runs like crap unless you're nailing it. Then you can have another 1200 RWHP car (same model) that is perfectly streetable. Crazy.

Don't forget this is with him shifting a 6spd, full factory interior folks. I can't imagine a built auto with a line-lock added.

So this isn't the guy who bought a brand new GT500 a couple years ago, never really drove it, had it completely gutted and caged, essentially threw away the factory engine, and generally had his car shredded to pieces and put back together as a dragster with GT500 body panels? Did that guy ever get his car finished?

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
So this isn't the guy who bought a brand new GT500 a couple years ago, never really drove it, had it completely gutted and caged, essentially threw away the factory engine, and generally had his car shredded to pieces and put back together as a dragster with GT500 body panels? Did that guy ever get his car finished?

No, this car is still very much a street car. Stock interior, I don't even know if it has a roll bar to be honest. Cruises the street on 20" true forged wheels.

He also went 8.80 @ 164 yesterday

Still has both Recaros in it even, zero weight reduction there!!

10246271_10202699004729477_8248306985278476648_n.jpg

Last edited:

ThomasL

Established Member
No, this car is still very much a street car. Stock interior, I don't even know if it has a roll bar to be honest. Cruises the street on 20" true forged wheels.

He also went 8.80 @ 164 yesterday

God i'd love to see him roll race some unsuspecting cars. I know it won't happen but man.....

Users who are viewing this thread