Billetproshop experience

kwiksilver

Established Member
Hey guys,
visited BPS for some enhancements.

Barton shifter was installed,smooth,crisp and very direct shifting.Got the flat stick with white ball. The difference is night and day. GT500's should have come with them from the get go.

Got a Steeda 3-pass HeatExchanger installed with fans and 3x tank with thermostat.Works great and shows in hot humid temps.Power just keeps coming.100% bolt-on,fits like a glove.

Had Bob's catch cans installed,these are huge! My JLT was picking up but the Bob's are getting a lot more out of the system.

Lastly got Upper BMR with mount and lower Bob's control arms. These are heavy duty and massive. Really does the work they are meant to do and they plant. Absolutely no more wheel hop.Just puts the rubber to the ground.

All in all very satisfied with BPS,they have a fine crew of pros to talk to and they share knowledge. The customer service is top notch and Sylvain is a professional. Plus as a bonus,whenever i go over he has some twin turbos,3-4 GT500's,GT's a KR and rumor has it soon to be a Cobrajet.I just walk all over the place and admire the scenery.
Got a glimpse of some new BPS products soon to released.lol...R & D is always going on there.
thumbs up for Sylvain/Matt and the crew.:thumbsup:
KS

breoland

Established Member
How about them going 9.8 with a stock iron block..stock heads and stock cams in a full weight 2010 gt500 and a bps port tvs
Nice work guys
Sylvain is the man

Johnny04

Established Member
Hey Kwiksilver, You are a nice guy. It was a pleasure talking to you at the track and you know your stuff. Yes Sylvain is TOP notch to talk to and he knows what he is doing.

ALLKHEINZ

Established Member
BilletProShop is the only shop that does work on my cars....after a year and a half of issues with my 2010 Shelby, Sylvain got it all straightened out and the car has ripped a 9.66 and gone 147+ mph....he just finished up my 2013 Paxton install and I couldn't be happier....9.87 and 143+ mph....Sylvain knows his stuff, doesn't cut corners, treats each car in his shop like its his very own, goes the extra mile with customer service and takes the time with you to go over things step by step so your always included in whatever he does....BilletProShop FTW In My Book!

mustang loco

Established Member
BilletProShop is the only shop that does work on my cars....after a year and a half of issues with my 2010 Shelby, Sylvain got it all straightened out and the car has ripped a 9.66 and gone 147+ mph....he just finished up my 2013 Paxton install and I couldn't be happier....9.87 and 143+ mph....Sylvain knows his stuff, doesn't cut corners, treats each car in his shop like its his very own, goes the extra mile with customer service and takes the time with you to go over things step by step so your always included in whatever he does....BilletProShop FTW In My Book!

Unlike you Heinz I don't drag,doesn't mean I don't like it though but anyways...totally agree with what you're saying here,Sylvain's the only guy that ever wrenched on mine and couldn't be any happier,guided me whenever I had questions,just a great all around guy...BPS FTW in my book as well!!

Users who are viewing this thread