Billetflow throttle body and intake plenum

Karlos

Established Member
Hi.
My first time here.
i have a 2004 Cobra, and I would like to buy Billetflow throttle body and intake plenum for it..
I have been doing a big search and research in here, without any luck.
Also talked to the guys from Billetflow, but they don't produce them anymore..

Anyone here who wants to sell me a set??

Karl

Comp281

Established Member
What are you looking to spend? Also, once you have 5 posts you will be allowed to send and receive private messages which is a plus.

Karlos

Established Member
I think about 3-500$
But I can see that the Billetflow is a hard one to get.
Maybe I will go for the Dragon instead, with the plenum

I will like to have one that actually works, without any problem..
Reading about many problems with the Accufab, sticking ect, and I live in Denmark Europe so that will be a big issue every time I have to send I back to US for repair. That's a no go..

Comp281

Established Member
I've owned accufab, dragon and Billetflow. The early accufabs had some issues with sticking. If you purchase one new it is a revised design and you won't have problems with it sticking. The dragon is great and flows more air than the other two. When I installed the dragon I had to clearance the coil cover below slightly because the IAC is mounted underneath rather than on top and they were making contact. I filed down the IAC and coil cover only slightly to make it fit properly. It looks cleaner that way but may require some clearancing.

With any of these monoblade throttle bodies the engine idle will hang around 1000-1100 rpm when it is first installed. Don't freak out and start trying to adjust the TB. The car will require a few driving cycles (full cold, up to operating temp, back to cold) to properly calibrate itself. After you drive the car a few times the idle will come down properly and you will be all set.

If you don't want to clearance anything then get an accufab new or find a Billetflow. Otherwise go dragon.

Users who are viewing this thread