Billetflow Hub and 2 Pulleys

lecobra

Established Member
cobra1718 said:
If he takes the 2.93 I will take the 2.76 (what color?

Hey guys,
I want to help out as much as I can here. Cobra1718, you want the hub and the 2.76, correct? Toms 03 SVT you want just the 2.93 ring, correct? Someone has to take one ring with the hub. I do not want to be left with just the hub.

If this is correct, then the breakdown would be:
Cobra1718 - $100 paypal to [email protected] (shipping included)
Here's the billetflow.com price "Hub and 1 Pulley Ring (Non-Slip S/C Pulley) $149.95"

Toms 03 SVT - $60 paypal to [email protected] (shipping included)
Here's the billetflow.com price "1 Non-Slip Individual Pulley Ring (2.76", 2.93" or 3.10") $ 94.95 shipping not included"

Thanks, Dean

Will this work???

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
So, who bought these pulley's, besides myself? I just paypaled $130 shipped for them all........ I am hoping that we did not get ripped.....

Lecobra. I have a tracking number from you for these parts. Did Userob2002, and I, both send payment for the same parts? Needless to say, I am a bit concerned about this at the moment since I just sent $130.00 via paypal at 16:23 CST for these parts. What happened?

Last edited:

427Windsorman

Currently between Fords
Established Member
I edited the post until I hear back from the seller clarifying the issue as to who the actual buyer is.

Last edited:

lecobra

Established Member
427Windsorman said:
So, who bought these pulley's, besides myself? I just paypaled $130 shipped for them all........ I am hoping that we did not get ripped.....

Lecobra. I have a tracking number from you for these parts. Did Userob2002, and I, both send payment for the same parts? Needless to say, I am a bit concerned about this at the moment since I just sent $130.00 via paypal at 16:23 CST for these parts. What happened?

My advice to all would be that you deal with the seller only on something like this. 427Windsorman made the payment first, therefore the pulleys are his and have already been shipped to him. Userob2002 had a request sent to him for payment and after several hours passed with no response it was believed, by me, that he was not going to buy the pullies. I then in turn went to backup #2, 427Windsorman, who in turn made prompt payment. Userob2002 then decided that he would make a payment as well before doublechecking with me that the pulleys were still available. This is my mistake! I own up to it and will fully refund userob2002's money.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. I apologize for any confusion.

cobra1718

Established Member
lecobra said:
My advice to all would be that you deal with the seller only on something like this. 427Windsorman made the payment first, therefore the pulleys are his and have already been shipped to him. Userob2002 had a request sent to him for payment and after several hours passed with no response it was believed, by me, that he was not going to buy the pullies. I then in turn went to backup #2, 427Windsorman, who in turn made prompt payment. Userob2002 then decided that he would make a payment as well before doublechecking with me that the pulleys were still available. This is my mistake! I own up to it and will fully refund userob2002's money.

I hope this clears up any misunderstandings. I apologize for any confusion.
I would think that you made a committment to sell when you sent the invoice

lecobra

Established Member
cobra1718 said:
I would think that you made a committment to sell when you sent the invoice

And I would think the issue has already been resolved and you're just an idiot trying to pick a fight.........

1) I admitted my mistake.
2) 427windsor sent the money first, as I asked him to do, only after I received no response back from Rob.
3) Userob's money has been fully refunded.
4) I ain't no bank nor am I a parts store holding an item for anyone who says "I'll pay you later". If I had a dime for everytime I heard that one!

In fairness to userob, he did pay. We miscommunicated I guess on when he was going to pay. What more do you want from me, blood?
Give it a rest dude....

Users who are viewing this thread