Billet Rod Stroker Rotating Assembly Melling Pump Package

Nightmare302

OhChuteRacing Owner
Established Member
I started to tear down my motor to have it freshened up/rebuilt in the process of this I've had a few local people offer me up their already built motors which would save me the time of having to rebuild the motor and let me get in to some events this season. With that I've thought about just selling my current setup as it sits and just slapping their motor into my car. This is basically an unassembled long block.

This would be a great deal for someone who wants a stout motor for almost half of retail and wants to have their best shop assemble it.

Parts included would be

- Kellogg Stroker Crank
- Oliver Billet Rods
- CP 17cc Pistons
- Melling oil pump
- 03 Cobra heads (with stock cams) (4 thread)
- 03 Iron Block
- ARP main studs/head studs/rod bolts

Compare this to MMR (if you want) their kit for the same parts is 3500 but does not include the melling oil pump, the heads, the ARP bolts, or the block.

This is a 302 with compression sitting just below 9:1. You'd need to pick up new rings/bearings (I'd hone the cylinder as well even though you can see the marks) and assemble and you'd have a 1200rwhp capable motor that you know is put together right for almost half of new.

A setup like this would be around 8k assembled (with the heads) from any of the reputable builders. I'd like to explore taking about 3.9k for it all, however I've not full decided on this path I just want to see interest in my parts before I spring for anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread