Billet pro shop 2016 GT350 ordered!

BilletProShop

Established Member
As the title states, we've placed an order for a magnetic/sonic blue GT350. car cover is only option we took. No tech nor track pack as we'd like to work and develop parts off of a base model. Expected delivery is March! Very excited to start working with it.

6565f3e3ea2083d721aea11ade53cdc5.jpg

Last edited:

Speedboosted

Established Member
But, but, but it's not a drag car ;)

Congrats guys! Can't wait to see what you end up doing

Puluke

Established Member
Have you received your base gt350.?The base model is what I would like. I have started a thread in the gt350 forum seeking questions about the handling and engineering of the base car suspension. Please post comments on the handling befor you develop and test your magic. On this thread I have challenged quality engineering companies like yours to mod and post base gt350 suspension development results. Thank you for doing this!
Puluke

Puluke

Established Member
Ugh, sorry see the delivery is due in March. Either way I'm excited to read your results.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Very nice! Hopefully the weather starts cooperating so you can start pushing it soon enough.

BilletProShop

Established Member
1st outing, took the car to a local 1/2 mile race and ran bit over 148mph breaking loose in 2nd gear, 2nd round was better but had to leave early and did not get the results yet, not bad at all considering the hot weather and actually did better than 4 out of 5 hellcats, only one better was modded..
next is road course trial

Users who are viewing this thread