billet interior parts

king nothing

Established Member
Im thinking about doing some billet interior parts just to spice it up a bit. im sick of all the black. ive looked at MGW and UPR stuff and have found some parts from both that i like but neither has ALL the parts I want. If I was to get parts from both would the finish be close enough? would i be better getting chrome parts and buffing them down to a duller finish myself to make them match? Im looking at cupholder bezels and a shifter bezel from UPR (since MGW doesnt have a shifter bezel, and these 3 parts should definitely match) and a shift knob, Ebrake handle, and cigarette lighter delete (MGW has a cobra logo, UPR doesnt) from MGW. climate control knobs could come from either.

king nothing

Established Member
All I know is the MGW stuff is amazing...
It looks great on the website. they dont make the shifter bezel though, and i dont want to get the shifter bezel from UPR and the cupholder bezels from MGW since they are in such close proximity it will stick out like a sore thumb if they dont match perfectly

BBCOBRA

Established Member
I have the satin mgw knobs and the stock ford bullet shifter bezel. they match pretty well.

Users who are viewing this thread