BILLET GRILLE for 03??

SVTDOHC1997

Established Member
Need to know if anyone has, or knows where to find a billet grille for the 03 Cobra. Have a friend that doesn't have internet(and if he did he wouldn't be able to figure it out!) and has been trying to find a grille like I have, he's contacted Classic, but they tell him no one makes it yet. Anyone that could point us in the right direction would be appreciated...

:burn:

Uncle Meat

Zircon Encrusted Tweezers
Established Member
Originally posted by SVTDOHC1997
Need to know if anyone has, or knows where to find a billet grille for the 03 Cobra. Anyone that could point us in the right direction would be appreciated...

Not a big fan of grills myself I kind of like the open look...is this what you're looking for?

attachment.php

attachment.php

There's a guy over on Stangnet who claims he's going to start selling them.

Link

U.M.

Michael St Loui

Established Member
Originally posted by SVTDOHC1997
Need to know if anyone has, or knows where to find a billet grille for the 03 Cobra. Have a friend that doesn't have internet(and if he did he wouldn't be able to figure it out!) and has been trying to find a grille like I have, he's contacted Classic, but they tell him no one makes it yet. Anyone that could point us in the right direction would be appreciated...

Tell him too make his owen!!, go to the hardware store get piece of wire of his choise, i like the wire that those guys use on the ricer, it takes some time, but you will enjoy it when you are done!!. You also can paint it the color you want, i did mine on my 03, i will be posting some photo soon!!, good luck!!.

postban

...rollin on 20's
Established Member
Looks nice on a truck, maybe.

Here is my favorite grille item;

Just a snake.
fd534631.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread