Billet Grill?

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
Who makes a good quality billet grill that looks good. There are so many to choose from I don't know which one. So I thought I would let someone that knows whats good tell me.

Thanks,

Helix:beer:

LIGHTNING LARRY

Retired
Super Moderator
Helix if you pick up TRUCKIN or SPORT TRUCK magazine they have hundreds of adds in them for custom parts. I got mine off of Ebay.

$179 for upper and lower, polished billet.

Helix

The Beast
Established Member
I've seen a sh!t load of grills. Finding them isn't the problem. It's who makes the best quality grills for the price. I could order a grill right now. But I won't without knowing who makes good grills unless there all the same. I just don't want nothing cheap.

Helix

crazy4ink

Extreme Ratchet Abuser
Established Member
Carriage Works makes quality stuff. Sport Truck Direct carries Street Scene....check with Trenz, they make great aircraft quality stuff. Try AIM Industries since they carry a big line of products. Stillen makes awesome stuff, but you will pay through the nose.

The set that L.L. is talking about from Ebay is a Carriage Works set. They are $179 + shipping for both. Can't go wrong with theirs. Aircraft quality billet and should last a long time!!

03DSGSVT

Established Member
Hey Helix, sorry, not trying to highjack your thread, but I was wondering if you decide to get a billet grille, what you're plans were for your stock ones?
I may be interested in them if you want to sell them?

PM me, or e-mail me if interested.

I have a 2000 "L", and I'm interested in updating to the newer grill.

Thanks!!

Users who are viewing this thread