Billet Flow pulleys for sale!! Custom C&L too..

dagoboy

The Wop
Established Member
Doug...himself, from Billetflow installed these on my L no more then 3 weeks ago. I am trading the L in,(new baby on the way) so his pulleys are up for grabs. I have 2 sonic blue 100mm pulleys w/idler snub bracket and the matching sonic blue, non-slip 2.93 stock supercharger pulley. Paid over $320, will let them go for $295 including shipping and Yates Green stripe belt. One catch though.... i need your stockers to replace the BilletFlows(never thought i would sell the L so, i pitched my stockers). Please e-mail me if interested. Will only sell as a package. Local Michigan L owners....come get em'!!! :pepper: SOLD!!!!

Also, have a custom air brushed C&L pipe. Purchased from 35th Pony about 1 month ago....here's a link to a pic...Beautiful piece!!!$200 including ship.!!
http://nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104729
:banana: SOLD!!!

Paypal Preferred!!!
Thanks All!!!

Last edited:

PearlBlue L

Still Around
Established Member
i got my 100mm's from doug at msc4 not too long ago in a raffle. i just am in need of the idler snub bracket and that pulley. if you cant sell as a whole let me know. i can always make a run to michigan and grab it, since chicago isnt that far away and i havent been home all year long anyways

Nvr_Spds

Pushrod > 4v
Established Member
Ill give you my 100mm Metco Idlers, for your SB Idlers, if he only needs the other parts.

EDIT: I believe i still have my stock idlers as well.

Last edited:

miamijdm

Crazy SVT Racer
Established Member
dagoboy said:
Doug...himself, from Billetflow installed these on my L no more then 3 weeks ago. I am trading the L in,(new baby on the way) so his pulleys are up for grabs. I have 2 sonic blue 100mm pulleys w/idler snub bracket and the matching sonic blue, non-slip 2.93 stock supercharger pulley. Paid over $320, will let them go for $295 including shipping and Yates Green stripe belt. One catch though.... i need your stockers to replace the BilletFlows(never thought i would sell the L so, i pitched my stockers). Please e-mail me if interested. Will only sell as a package. Local Michigan L owners....come get em'!!! :pepper:

Also, have a custom air brushed C&L pipe. Purchased from 35th Pony about 1 month ago....here's a link to a pic...Beautiful piece!!!$200 including ship.!!
http://nloc.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=104729
:banana:

Paypal Preferred!!!
Thanks All!!!

you paid 150 for the intake a month ago and your asking 200? maybe you should remove the link from nloc that shows what you paid for it.. just my .02cents

dagoboy

The Wop
Established Member
No, 35th Pony had it up for $150+ shipping, and i offered him $200 including shipping. Sorry, if that made your head hurt....thinking sucks for some.. :poke:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread