Billet Flow 4-piece idler set

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Billet Flow 4-piece idler set in Sonic Blue. I bought them off of here, and when I got them they did not meet my standards of parts I would put on my car. Nothing mechanically wrong with them, just the color is faded, and I wasn't aware of that at the time of purchase. The bracket was bought from here; it's the older style, and it seems that one bolt is missing. I asked the seller if they had the other, and said they included what they had. So, that's how it was sold to me :mj:

I have many pictures to show the condition they are in, and what is included in the sale. Please note, the 2.76 pulley (new) is only shown to show the difference in color, and why I am not keeping the set.

I am asking $200 plus shipping OBO (my zip is 19128). I'm already loosing money on this, as I paid something like $240 to piece together this set. I should have just gone with brand new, but didn't have the money at the time.

EDIT:
Sold 3 of the idlers. All thats left is the 100 MM aux idler set. $100 plus shipping. I can get more pictures, if desired.

Complete set:
IMG_1216.jpg

The following 4 pictures are of EACH idler sitting on the bracket:
IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1220.jpg

IMG_1221.jpg

IMG_1222.jpg

Bracket
IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1224.jpg

2.76 PULLEY ONLY SHOWN TO SHOW DIFFERENCE IN COLOR, NOT INCLUDED IN SALE
IMG_1225.jpg

IMG_1226.jpg

These are the bolts I have. If I am mistaken, and there are only two bolts that normally come with the set, please, someone correct me.
IMG_1227.jpg

Last edited:

RARESNAKE

Established Member
Damn that sucks about your buy. I almost bought a similar setup on here last week. Now i think i will go with a new set.

Bump good luck with the sale.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Thanks, man. As long as there are pictures, there's nothing to really worry about. Both of mine didn't have any pictures, but I figured they would disclose anything wrong with them. Whatever, shit happens, not worth loosing sleep over. Figured I'd take good pictures of them when I go to sell them, so that everyone is aware of what is being sold, and why.

EBBS_03_Cobra

Never satisfied
Established Member
Sold 3 of the idlers. All thats left is the 100 MM aux idler set. $100 plus shipping. I can get more pictures, if desired.

Users who are viewing this thread