Billet flow 2.76 installed -- Questions

93SVT#18

Established Member
Just got my 2.76 non slip and 4 idlers tonight. Did the install and everything went well. Took it for a drive and man this is a new beast. Got looking when i got home and remembered when doing the install that the blower pulley and the idler where close. Looked at the billetflow website and mine is a whole lot closer than the rest of the pictures on there. If i had a bigger pulley, i dont think it would fit. I caled doug but he was already gone so then i shot him a e-mail to see whats up. I just want to see if anyone else is this close or not. Sorry for the picture quality but my camera sucks(better than nothing though).

2.gif

2-1.gif

2-2.gif

2-3.gif

Last edited:

SonicBlueFTW

Steedarr
Established Member
mine are the same, just looked in the garage. the belt will clear the idler because it sits in the pulley. thought it wouldn't fit but it does!!

93SVT#18

Established Member
Thanks for replying doug. Does everything appear to be okay with my set up from what you see? By the way you service is great as well as your product. The tool works great too. thanks again doug and sorry for the questions. btw i sent you a wmail and left a message but you answered here first, so if everything looks okay the disregard them.

93SVT#18

Established Member
doug, also is the new belt normally really tight. mine would barely go on and once i got it one the marks on the tensioner are out. i am assuming that it will probally stretch some correct. Again thank you.

93SVT#18

Established Member
Thanks everyone. Great products there at Billet flow. And damn is this think faster now with the 2.76. With out the pulley i could get it to hook pretty good on the dr's on the street, but now it just goes in to wheel hope spin again like it did with the street tires.

Zona-Terminator

Hungry for Z06's
Established Member
Mine is the same way and I want to go to the 2.93 but I'm not sure if it will fit, cause the 2.8 is already so close. Doug, any feedback would be much appreciated.

RedfireSVT

Established Member
in your post you said you put the pulley on and then took it for a ride. i hope you tuned it before you did that.

dougwg

Established Member
new bracket w/100mm you can run 2.76 or 2.93
new bracket w/92mm you can run 3.1

a tight belt is a happy belt

Users who are viewing this thread