Billet 4v Longblock--all the best. Oliver, Diamond, Livernois Heads

SILVER-BULLET

Established Member
I am selling the motor out of my Cobra. This setup has only 10 passes, and about 250 street miles. Motor was ordered 5/2008, and installed 7/2008. All machine work (with the exception of the heads), assembly, and specs were performed by John Tymenski of Modular performance. He even flowed the heads independently of Livernois, so that we could nail the camshaft timing exactly.

The motor is complete with all sensors, front/rear cover (03 cobra front), Cobra oil cooler, oil pan, valve covers, coil pack covers, etc. I am not looking to part anything out, so please no requests for individual parts at this time.

Drop it in, and fly. Tuned by Bob Kurgan.

Specs:
283ci
9.4:1 Cr

Motor build consists of:

Teksid Block .020 over
Arp hardware throughout
New Cobra crank---double keyed
Oliver Billet Rods
Custom Diamond Pistons w/ Ceramic Coated tops/dry film skirts
Diamond SS ring set
Upgraded Tool steel wrist pins
Melling H/v Oil pump w/ billet gears

Arp Head studs (torqued to 92 ft-lbs per John)
Fel Pro MLS head Gaskets
Livernois Stage 3 Cobra Heads (9 thread) w/ oversize stainless valves, titanium retainers, and livernois valve spring set.
Ford GT SuperCar Camshafts---degree'd to John T's specs
Modcamponents adjustable timing set

Also included:

03 Cobra valve covers
" Timing / rear covers
" coil pack covers
" oil pan
" oil cooler
" water pump
" starter

Also available:
03 Cobra computer/harness
SCT Xcal 2 w/ 3 Kurgan Motorsports tunes (3.4 Whipple/60lb inj/Jlt 110 maf)

I ran this setup with a 3.4 Whipple (3.5 upper/stock lower pulley). Car made 705rwhp @ 25psi through a C4 and loose converter (on slicks). Best 1/8 mile was [email protected] 1.37 60 ft 2000DA -----3500 lb 03 Cobra. Ran [email protected] 1.43 60' first pass off the trailer this year. 19 degrees of timing---very conservative tune.

This is a street setup, and was built for the street. It idles like a stock Cobra @ 900rpms. Will easily make 800+ with a twin screw/6speed setup, more with a centri or turbo setup. Built to hold up @ 35psi/1500hp.

9500.00 Complete Obo

I have $11,500 invested in this---not including the stock covers/chains etc. included.

Travis
[email protected]
636-219-8972

Located in St. Louis MO.

Users who are viewing this thread