Bill miller @ pro edge tuning

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Once again i can't thank and say enough good things about Bill Miller and the gang @ Pro Edge Tuning for helping me deal with a clutch nightmare that was all my fault for bringing the wrong year clutch parts that I had rebuilt. His right hand man Ryan performed the work on my car like a surgeon and a TRUE professional A FEW TIMES. I can't recommend these guys any more or speak any higher of ANY shop I've ever dealt with .The customer service and the quality of work are second to none. I am very lucky and blessed to be a part of Team Pro Edge. I am honored to call you my friend and consider you a Brother, Bill. For all your Tuning and complete Ford High performance needs GET THE EDGE WITH PRO EDGE in New Haven Ct!!

I also cant wait till this Spec St trim is broken in for 500+ miles so I can see if my 1st to 2nd gear lockout is gone with my new MGW gen 2 .So far the shifter feels very nice but no spirited driving yet as I'm not takin any chances of not breaking in the clutch right

Last edited:

Joewee500

Established Member
Well how'd my car look while you were there? I was really hoping for a dyno video by this weekend but guess I will have to wait. I'm glad you got your car sorted. Why did you choose Spec? I went with McLeod rxt per Bills recommendation.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Well how'd my car look while you were there? I was really hoping for a dyno video by this weekend but guess I will have to wait. I'm glad you got your car sorted. Why did you choose Spec? I went with McLeod rxt per Bills recommendation.

Your car is looking good!! I like the rebuild ability of the Spec and higher TQ rating. From what I heard the high HP & TQ cars at the mile eat up Mcleod's all day.Im hard on my shit so I gave it a shot

Joewee500

Established Member
Your car is looking good!! I like the rebuild ability of the Spec and higher TQ rating. From what I heard the high HP & TQ cars at the mile eat up Mcleod's all day.Im hard on my shit so I gave it a shot

Hope mine works out. I haven't had a chance to be hard on mine since I've owned it. Drove it less than 100 miles before shipping it off 6 months ago. I think I'd sell it the day I get it back before it rolled off the trailer lol. Worst luck I've ever had with a car. I'm sure it'll be worth it when it finally gets back. The longer it's gone the more stuff I end up buying for it.

brian98svtsnake

Established Member
For all your Tuning and complete Ford High performance needs GET THE EDGE WITH PRO EDGE in New Haven Ct!!

Sounds like a good jingle, copyright that and sell it lol. Bigdaddyperformance was my shop of choice and Mike Rothman was awesome. Unfortunately he moved to FL to work at Blow By Racing. It's a great feeling when you trust your mechanic.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
For all your Tuning and complete Ford High performance needs GET THE EDGE WITH PRO EDGE in New Haven Ct!!

It's a great feeling when you trust your mechanic.

I do all my own work except when a lift is needed . It is very cool to see a guy like Ryan work on my car just like I would and take pride in his work. Very Comforting . I came from the push rod race car game and NO ONE touched my car!!! I had a hard time handing over my new baby to someone else to tune with the possibility of it going boom in the wrong hands . Im not comfortable with the Email tune game at all. I've pounded my car after Billy tuned it and it runs Flawless . I have 110% trust in Billy and the boys . I've seen at least 20-30 Shelby's go thru the shop since i've been on board and EVERYONE IS EXTREMELY HAPPY !

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Whats sad is I got a 10 day suspension from the other site for soliciting a tuner .LMFAO . For a thank you thread...SMH .Little dick boys need to get a life !!!

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
Whats sad is I got a 10 day suspension from the other site for soliciting a tuner .LMFAO . For a thank you thread...SMH .Little dick boys need to get a life !!!

Quite possibly because your "Thank you" thread looks like a sale add.
Almost reads like you were put up to it or asked to do it.

Yea, here you skirt just under a rules violation with the way it is written.

FORDMAN GT500

Established Member
Quite possibly because your "Thank you" thread looks like a sale add.
Almost reads like you were put up to it or asked to do it.

Yea, here you skirt just under a rules violation with the way it is written.

What I typed came from the heart. NOBODY asked me or put me up to this , same with Vans thank you thread .My Trans came out 4 times . I did NOT get charged for 4 times , my car was stuck there for 2 weeks inside never outside . You always read about the bad on the internet never the good .I would like to give credit when its do just like I did with my THUMP thank you thread awhile ago. These cars aint cheap or cheap to fix. I'm just passing on my appreciation with a positive thread and if it makes guys bring there car to him so be it .Confidence is a good feeling

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I'm not here to argue, I'm just telling you how it reads.
And that is most likely why you got a 10 day vacation where ever the other thread was.

To a staff member of a major web site it reads like an add. Sorry you don't want to hear that.

On this website and in this section you get away with what you wrote. We don't moderate as hard as others and this section specifically is more lenient.
If you would have put links in it is possible you would have gotten a "Spam advertisement" infraction.
Never would we give a vacation on this unless you were warned and then purposely did it again.

Like I said, I'm just telling you how I see it.
Hell, the title is what caught my eye in the first place and made me look as I'm rarely in this section.
That should tell you something right there.

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Well written Chris....Bill and Ryan are family to me and you know how they treat perfect strangers. Hard to find the customer service Bill provides...he's not happy unless your happy...he's too OCD not to bee like that lol.

Users who are viewing this thread