Bill Cosbys sex assault conviction overturned

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Guess you should of been a better parent then.

random fact of the day.. the main thing my therapist tells me is I can’t blame my parents for my actions ….

blaming people for your own actions sounds rather George Floydey to me

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
random fact of the day.. the main thing my therapist tells me is I can’t blame my parents for my actions ….

blaming people for your own actions sounds rather George Floydey to me

Those that blame there parents tend not to have there lives together.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
Guess you should of been a better parent then.

Those that blame there parents tend not to have there lives together.

Oh.

I see. Hmm… I directly blame my parents to this day.

you don’t see a cop holding me to the ground while I’m drugged out….

It’s just kind of weird for you to tell someone to be a better parent… while saying you can’t blame your parent

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Oh.

I see. Hmm… I directly blame my parents to this day.

you don’t see a cop holding me to the ground while I’m drugged out….

It’s just kind of weird for you to tell someone to be a better parent… while saying you can’t blame your parent

I can see you have some deep issues going on.

Just because i say the parents need to be better. Doesn't mean its an excuse for the individual to blame the parents. As you already stated you make your own decisions and choices. The out come of those choices are solely on the individual.

Back to parents. If parents do a great job of actually teaching there children how to survive the real world and how to succeed. The children will have better chances of making better choices.

9397SVTs

Established Member
Premium Member
His right wasnt violated.

Z(30).jpg

Last edited:

rborden

Established Member
The judicial system that overturned his conviction disagreed.

Well that doesn’t make the system right or ethical.

Multiple people came forward and testified about this creep. He even admitted to obtaining drugs for the purposes of raping women.

Just because some legal technicality was exploited, hardly means it was righteous.

Our judicial system is a clown show.

Blown 89

Established Member

Multiple people came forward and testified about this creep. He even admitted to obtaining drugs for the purposes of raping women.

Just because some legal technicality was exploited, hardly means it was righteous.

If their case was that solid they wouldn't need to resort to technicalities to win.

JimCSHO

Established Member
That "legal technicality" is what protects YOU from a government that decides it doesn't like your thoughts.

If we start tossing out the Bill of Rights because, "well he was a bad person anyway" it isn't long before it becomes easy to cancel YOUR rights when you aren't on the "correct side" in the government view.

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

Thank god you have nothing todo with the judicial system.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Cosby is a scumbag but this was the correct decision. This was clear double jeopardy.

Also the facts of the case are bullshit as well. He basically said to all of these women "here, take these pills, they will loosen you up." They took them willingly, he did not roofie them. Not to mention the time between when this happened and when the women came out to accuse him.

rborden

Established Member
Cosby is a scumbag but this was the correct decision. This was clear double jeopardy.

Also the facts of the case are bullshit as well. He basically said to all of these women "here, take these pills, they will loosen you up." They took them willingly, he did not roofie them. Not to mention the time between when this happened and when the women came out to accuse him.

This has absolutely nothing to do with double jeopardy.

Double jeopardy only prevents you from being convicted of the same crime twice. He was never previously convicted.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member

Double jeopardy only prevents you from being convicted of the same crime twice. He was never previously convicted.

Sorry, not double jeopardy but violation of his 5th amendment rights.

His testimony in the civil case was predicated on the premise that he could not be prosecuted. The prosecutor in the criminal case then used his testimony to prosecute him.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member

I love how the more you reply the dumber you are.

Users who are viewing this thread