Biker build off 2012

einzatgroupen

03 cobra
Established Member
well that was a let down... Junior won, wtf, that bike looked like a cartoon...
Still better then that waste of metal he brought last year. Seeing his bike for this year from the side is heinous. Way way to long and those wheels :xpl:
Gas monkey should have won. Bike was decent and was a real chopper build
For engineering Jesse's bike hands down. Still wish he would have built a frisco chopper though.
Sr's bike would have looked killer with a better fork design.

Last edited by a moderator:

MachME

2V Power
Established Member
I saw some of tonight's show.

I liked the Gas Monkey bike the best. It was simple and came from an actual bike. Something that most people would do themselves and how it all started out.

Jesse James is funny in that he acts like a badass and hates mainstream things, but wasn't he married a big Hollywood actress? It was funny he did not even get second place. He does have the most skill though.

I have not seen the american chopper show in years, but those theme bikes they build are a joke, just like the one on the show tonight.

Bullitt 3309

Established Member
This years results are just like last years, all cult of personality. The fanboi's voted for Jr this time due to Ameican Chopper ending. Most folks who watch America chopper could not appreciate the talent that JJ has. I did like Gas Monkey's bike, but it didn't deserve 2nd place. Until the bikes are judged on drive-ability, design and functionality, all the future build offs will be a joke.

Dr. Gonzo

We're in Bat Country
Established Member
Premium Member
The cake decorator won again with his hidious creation. :nonono:

If this was a true 'Biker Build-Off' where the builders have to ride their bike ~500 miles, no way PDJ's hunk of shit would make it. More so with his airplane bike from the last build-off.

Sr's bike wasn't terrible but the front end was an abomination.

GMG's bike was pretty cool. Aside from the pink I would ride something like that, especially with the jockey shift.

JJ may be an arrogant asshole, but he is a master fabricator unlike those only yahoos (mainly PDJ & OCC). I'd love to see Jr or Sr work a fender or gas tank on an english wheel or fab their own frame from steel tubing, a touch and a jig. All said and done, I would much rather have an WCC El Diablo over some overpriced railroad salvage OCC chopper.

vettez062002

baller on a budget
Established Member
Im just glad JJ didnt even place.. he deserved what he got. JJ says hes the only one that built his bike from scratch.. funny how SR has a fully machined frame they built at their shop, GMG modded up that frame pretty sick and so did JR.

I think GMG was the best just because it came from a bike, a bunch of guys taking a stock bike and modding it in the garage.. thats a true american chopper.

Jrs bike was very cool and for once not overdone.. yes its a big boat.. but thats what your going for with a car themed bike.

SR. crazy bike. I loved it... except that front end.. stupid headlights. prob could of done better would of made that win.

JJ. bad ass race bike but his attitude kills anything. Mr "I dont have a website and dont need one and have people lined up to buy bikes he made" maybe one day he will figure out hes a hating toolbox. Shows no sportmenship at all and is a total asshole

SOCOMech

Established Member
Im just glad JJ didnt even place.. he deserved what he got. JJ says hes the only one that built his bike from scratch.. funny how SR has a fully machined frame they built at their shop, GMG modded up that frame pretty sick and so did JR.

I think GMG was the best just because it came from a bike, a bunch of guys taking a stock bike and modding it in the garage.. thats a true american chopper.

Jrs bike was very cool and for once not overdone.. yes its a big boat.. but thats what your going for with a car themed bike.

SR. crazy bike. I loved it... except that front end.. stupid headlights. prob could of done better would of made that win.

JJ. bad ass race bike but his attitude kills anything. Mr "I dont have a website and dont need one and have people lined up to buy bikes he made" maybe one day he will figure out hes a hating toolbox. Shows no sportmenship at all and is a total asshole

It's a BIKE build off, not a personality build off......and for that, I saw two builder's actually bust knuckle's on their own work and that was JJ and Gas Monkey. Sr's was cool but, the majority was made by some dude on a computer and in a cnc machine.....PJD, well I won't even go there. JJ re-made a frame by hand for a design he himself thought of and GMG took what they had and made it their own. JJ could've made any of those other bike's but none of those guys could've made JJ's.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

PUSHA TON

Established Member
It's a BIKE build off, not a personality build off......and for that, I saw two builder's actually bust knuckle's on their own work and that was JJ and Gas Monkey. Sr's was cool but, the majority was made by some dude on a computer and in a cnc machine.....PJD, well I won't even go there. JJ re-made a frame by hand for a design he himself thought of and GMG took what they had and made it their own. JJ could've made any of those other bike's but none of those guys could've made JJ's.

Sent from my SCH-I510 using Tapatalk 2

A"effing"men. They couldn't replicate JJ bike.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
he is a great builder but he is such a asshole and so full of himself,

It's a bike building contest, not a personality. I think JJ should of wont the last one.

They should have everyone build the bikes behind closed doors and no say who is building them until a winner is chosen. It's probably all rigged anyway.

03snkvert

Established Member
I think if it is going to be about the bikes, the should have had other builders judge the bikes.

Letting someone just text in a vote for seeing 30min of a bike that took 6+ weeks to build is just dumb. All this build off is, is a personality contest.

coposrv

Established Member
I can't stand the tuetle's. They weren't much of anything in the bike world before the discovery series. Jesse James built a business building bikes before he was famous for building bikes. I think Jesse James is a dousche but I would rather his bike over those other clowns.

Users who are viewing this thread