Biggest Pet Peeves?

03DOHC

Established Member
One of my many many PPs is dumbshits on the freeway doing 35mph talking on their cell phone while the rest of the freeway is going 75mph.:bash:

Sinister04L

RIP Kane
Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
One of my many many PPs is dumbshits on the freeway doing 35mph talking on their cell phone while the rest of the freeway is going 75mph.:bash:

Leave me alone! :cryying:

SupraMan

Established Member
Ever notice people who are going slower than you are assholes and people who are going faster are idiots? where's the median? :)

stevieb

Established Member
THOSE IDIOTS who as you are driving down the road with the right of way at 45-55 mph and a vehicle approaches from the side either coming from a side street or exiting a parking lot driveway to turn and merge in your direction. And they turn in front of you doing 25-35, causing you to swerve, brake or react somehow and if you look in your rearview mirror there is no one behind you for a 1/4 mile. Why TF couldnt they wait or look farther than the first car they see?

lightninmike

skeered to mod it
Established Member
when you just wash your truck or car and then go pick up someone and say go and grab a bite to eat and when they get out of your car they use the door instead of the handle to shut the door and leave finger prints all over it:mj:

RedlineNSX

Banned
argh...

my #1 pet peeve:
People dont use the turn lane and then sloooooooow down (aka practically stop) to make their turn in the middle of the road!!! turn lanes people! turn lanes!:fm:

Tabres

Not without incident
Established Member
People who when you purchase some new, say a vehicle for example, the first thing they ask is how much it cost. I can't stand that.

Users who are viewing this thread