Big thanx to bill @ pro edge tuning !

03ct cobra

Established Member
I just had to post about my experiance with Bill involving my state of ct emmissions nightmare I've been going thru. I needed someone locally with a lot of tuning and ford programing knowledge as well as emmissions understanding. I took my 03cobra to Bill and he spent over 6hrs on the dyno using every single piece of programing equipment he has to get my car 100% I've never seen so much hardware in my life ! The interior of my car looked like the launch room at nasa! We came to find out my previous tune wasn't correct at all and Bill ended up pulling another 60rwhp and 30 ftlbs outta her. I couldn't believe the difference in response...drivibility.......and all around sound. The car sounds a lot more " relaxed" if that makes any sense. Now I know the difference bewteen a tune and the correct tune. On another note the day as a whole was very cool. Bill and the guys there are very personable and cool to hang with explaining everything as it was happening. I've got to put some more miles on her and the waeher here is gonna suck for the next 6 days at least but hopefully ill put this emmissions crap behind me soon. I just wanted to post cuz I think its important for us to share our positive experiances here to maybe help someone elsee out. If there's anyone in need of a great tuner you know who I recomend !

1320 Junkie

Established Member
Told ya....if I trust him with my gt500 u know he's legit...I'm very dissapointed the other shop did such a bad job...they will remain nameless though...keep it classy.

03ct cobra

Established Member
Sorry..........I don't think id have made out as good as I did. The knowledge a person has to have and the equipment they need amazes me.

Users who are viewing this thread