Big thanks to OxfordSnake (Dave)

torquemonster

Established Member
So Dave and i finally got around to pulling the IRS and installing the kenny brown control arms, kb front mount diff. support, rear bumsteer kit...etc. While we were at it we cleaned out the differential and sealed it up and threw some new fluids in it. We didnt run into any major issues, just little things here and there, but it all went together nicley. If you guys ever need any work done, Dave is a great guy to deal with!
Only thing i need to do now is get an allignment and some new rear tires and im set to finally drive my car! Thanks Dave! :banana:

Oxford Snake

Established Member
..and the halfshafts.

Not a problem at all, just hope you learned a few things.

Last edited:

torquemonster

Established Member
Shangsta said:
good to hear. When i get back from South Africa Toby will be back and we are definitly hitting up the twisties cause its been to long

you never told me ur going to south africa....Toby gets back in jsut a day or two...when do you leave anthony?

Oxford Snake

Established Member
BigHuge said:
Great Job Dave! By the way how is your new clutch set up working?

Still waiting for the Fore Precision billet fuel hat to ship. I have been pretty lazy with my car, need to wire up the dual 12awg wires and second FPDM from the trunk to the tank and then install the fuel hat and GT pumps.

Oxford Snake

Established Member
BigHuge said:
Are you going to make dyno day? Sure would like to talk with you about a lot of Cobra stuff.

If the Cobra is not running by then (which it should be) I will zip down there on the R6.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Ditto on Dave. He has helped me out too! So has Will, Rick, Tyler . . . sheesh, one day I will know my stuff and maybe some one come to me for help. :)

Oxford Snake

Established Member
BigHuge said:
Hey Dave, can a generic 02 sensor be used over a OME 02 sensor? If so do you recommend one?

Only use the oem Ford sensor. Call Steve @ Tousley Ford, it will probably be less than a generic one.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
AAAHHHH, BigHuge meant OEM, not OME. And here I was scouring the internet tring to figure out what the heck he was talking about! :)

Oxford Snake

Established Member
RickSvt said:
Yeah, Daves still a pimp. About time you started doing some work... :)

Thanks Rick!

I did the ported Eaton swap for your buddy Matt on Saturday, thanks for the reference.

Users who are viewing this thread