Big thanks to mastwolf @ forcedmotorsports

crazygn

Established Member
You don't get many people that will help you out and look at logs for about 3 hrs .. And this was till about 3 am .. Really cool guy that knows his stuff , big thanks buddy

scotmach

Established Member
That was pretty nice of him. Plus he's certainly been a big help on these forums. Thanks Chris.

crazygn

Established Member
Def pretty cool .. I've had nothing but problems with a few tuners and couldnt get a email or anything back for months .. For him to take the time out of his day and do that is real cool

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Mastwolf has always been a big contributor on the forum! Never met him, but very helpful guy to several members over the years!

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
Wanna bump this thread up. It's 11pm here in Florida and Chris is remote working my computer right meow to get the SCT updated and loaded with the startup tune for my CPR car.

If anybody needs an honest guy that does exceptional work, he's the fella you need. I place an order for a part and it gets sent out ASAP. It's nice not having to worry about getting your parts or not. :beer:

Forced Motorsports FTMFW!!! :rockon:

onefastmf

Established Member
Wanna bump this thread up. It's 11pm here in Florida and Chris is remote working my computer right meow to get the SCT updated and loaded with the startup tune for my CPR car.

If anybody needs an honest guy that does exceptional work, he's the fella you need. I place an order for a part and it gets sent out ASAP. It's nice not having to worry about getting your parts or not. :beer:

Forced Motorsports FTMFW!!! :rockon:

I'm sorry did you just meow ??

SignalZero

Eat mor Chikin
Established Member
^^ SHHHHH... I was never here :D

Fast work with Chris. Got a revision to me in no time. Car sounds awesome with no dyno tuning yet. Thanks bud! Can't wait to get her on a dyno!! :rockon:

crazygn

Established Member
I bent my drive shaft so I need that to drive .. But I'm trying to find some money for his tune without the wife beating me lol

If I don't get the car straight soon it's going back to stock .. Done jumping from tuner to tuner

Users who are viewing this thread