Big thanks to kevin@wicked motorsports

torridgoat05

Established Member
Well about a couple of weeks i decided to get the cobra tuned on e85, I looked at a bunch of tuners in the tri state area and finally came across Kevin Hand @ Wicked Motorsports. He was recommended by one of the previous owners of my car and I got to say i was not let down. Kevin took the time to discuss in great detail what his game plan was with the tune over the phone and answered everyone of my questions, not once did i feel rushed. His customer service was impeccable. I have to say this guy probably knows it all lol... so with out further stalling, the results of my tune were

617hp/575tq with 93 octane - 19psi

642hp/597tq with e85 - 19psi

665hp/630tq with e85 - 21 - 20psi

Kevin also cleaned up a couple of other odds and ends with the car...i highly recommend him for anyone looking for a good tuner. I will be picking up the car Satuday! :pepper:

torridgoat05

Established Member
always got to be one guy already..forgot this is SVTP..ill be picking it up Saturday, i guess i should hold my tongue till then

torridgoat05

Established Member
well to update, car is back in my garage and is an absolute beast! its has stock like drivability until i hammer down. cant wait to take it to the track this month

ninety5fiveoh

DHG FTW!
Established Member
Kevin recently tuned my car as well and did an awesome job! He was up front with me on everything, tidied up a few necessary items, and did a great job on the tune. The car has better than stock driveability and awesome power through the band. Glad to see another satisfied customer.

torridgoat05

Established Member
thanks guys..to go with the TVS i have the full 1,000hp lethal fuel kit, id1000cc injectors, JLT high boost intake, dragon tb, longtube headers, o/r x pipe, magna flows catback as far as go fast parts go.

Users who are viewing this thread