Big thanks to Kelly at BMR and Justing/BJ at VMP!!!

Z O SICK

Established Member
Long story short, just picked up a 2013 PW Boss and wanted to do a few things. I couldn't be happier! The BMR suspension makes the car feel great and the new JLT Cai and VMP tune gave the car a little extra pep. Just wanted to say thanks to Kelly at BMR and Justin/BJ at VMP for the excellent customer service! Here's the list of mods:

JLT Cai w/VMP Custom tune
GT500 Upper strut mounts
BMR lowering springs F/R
BMR Adj. LCA Relocation Brackets
BMR Adj. Pan hard rod
BMR LCA's
BMR Upper control arm mount
Strange single adj front struts (street/strip version)
Viking double adj rear shocks

IamRacerX

No brand loyalty rhetoric here.
Established Member
Congrats!! We need pics Tony!!!
Kelly is a good guy, he has helped me out too!!!

Z O SICK

Established Member
I'll snap a few photos this weeked and post them up. After the drop, I'm really liking the looks even with the stock wheels.

Tony

IamRacerX

Established Member
You could always run the stock wheels and black them out... That was one of my options I was considering. I have a pic of one somewhere....

Z O SICK

Established Member
I have the suspension stuff done, just installed a short throw shifter last night lol, I think it's time for some sauce or some type of boost lol. This car is way to slow for me. I'm trying to hold out for a year or so and then pick up a GT 500 but the wait is killing me.

Tony

Z O SICK

Established Member
I have the suspension stuff done, just installed a short throw shifter last night lol, I think it's time for some sauce or some type of boost lol. This car is way to slow for me. I'm trying to hold out for a year or so and then pick up a GT 500 but the wait is killing me.

Tony

IamRacerX

Established Member
Ive been getting the itch lately for more power too.... but I'm saving for a C7 Z.. so I'm going to stand pat with it. I think ;)

Users who are viewing this thread