Big props to NANOnitrous Systems

Vette Eater

Established Member
I just wanted to brag about their customer service. I called them on Friday to order an add on bottle for my setup. Due to an unfortunate event they couldn't get my order processed, communication error on their behalf. I needed it by today and I'm 2 shipping days away. Long of the short, they manned up to their error, discounted my purchase and threw in some extras because of the inconvenience...not to mention they got it delivered WITH a full tank so I didn't have to spend my lunch running across town to get it filled for a race tomorrow.

In the current days of small businesses acting like they're too big to take care of the little guy, these guys stepped up and took care of business...Brad is the man:beer:

Thanks NANO

oldmodman

Established Member
Nice to hear about another mfg that really takes care of the customer.
And makes a great product too.
Let us know how you like it after you get it hooked up.
Did you get a new nitrous bottle, or just put the new valve in yours?

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You will absolutely love what you bought! I've loved my NANO every since the first pass at the track.

Plus it put out more hp than a standard dry kit did on the exact same nitrous jet.

Vette Eater

Established Member
You will absolutely love what you bought! I've loved my NANO every since the first pass at the track.

Plus it put out more hp than a standard dry kit did on the exact same nitrous jet.

o yea, I agree...I had a friends nano kit on my car when I dyno tuned it and the powerband was the straightest ive seen on any car Ive had nitrous on

Headed to the track for a local True street shootout...a friend of mine with an 5.3L LS in his 90 Coupe is out of town...I might actually have a chance this go round, lol

Last edited:

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
I hope you got plenty of water because I see you're in TN and it's freakin hot lol. Good luck and let us know what you run please.:thumbsup:

Vette Eater

Established Member
ROBBED!!! I was ROBBED!!! So we make the 45 miles cruise and didn't get the ladder built till 10pm. We were running street race rules so we could go from a roll or a dig and it was a pro tree if from a dig...I'm on 18" 305 BFGs. My first pass was a bye, so I tested to see how it would do from a dig, didn't launch good but it trapped 98.9mph...since there was no track prep I knew if I raced someone on tall tires I'd try for the roll race. My second pass was against a upper 6sec truck with a tall tire. So I tried to negotiate the roll. It came down to a coin toss and naturally I lost that. When we staged he red lit a micro sec before the lights hit...since I launched, about 10 feet, it was considered a chase and the truck took the win even though he red lighted...GAY!

anyhow, after I left the track a new Saleen SC jumped on me and I gave him the go...I think he thought daddies car was fast, he was taught otherwise...along with his buddy in a 00 camaro...he got took even harder...race sucked, race after ruled...lol

thanks again NANO

Blk4V00GT

Established Member
Robbed doesn't even begin to explain!

Sucked to see you get booted after the truck red lit. I was looking forward to seeing your beast lay the smack down lol.

Hopefully you will get out to the track soon on some stickier tires and get that 10sec pass.

Vette Eater

Established Member
Robbed doesn't even begin to explain!

Sucked to see you get booted after the truck red lit. I was looking forward to seeing your beast lay the smack down lol.

Hopefully you will get out to the track soon on some stickier tires and get that 10sec pass.
tell me about it...hoping to have some stickies come Sept.s race, hope to not break anything, lol

Users who are viewing this thread