BIG JLT after the holidays sale, check it out

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
Jay,

I am currently running a K&N FIPK and am thinking about you kit. Which one would you recommend for my car? I'm going ot be running 18psi through the Eaton w/ a 50 or 75 shot on top of that. I'm going to be shooting the juice pre Maf I think but I wouldnt want to drill into that pretty plastic pipe! I would do flames also...os lemme know what yo uthink and a price so I can get this badboy!

Tucker

The 12" kit for sure.
Drilling and tapping the pipe is no big deal.
Flames are $75 extra and the 12" kits are $225 in black and $250 in color.
Give me a call when your ready.

Jay

DonMTV

Established Member
Jay,
I have to say it was a great pleasure talking to you when you put this sale together. You put my kit out last Friday and it arrived today. It looks fantastic. I hardly want to take it out of the box. :) The ordering was an easy experience and your advice was excellent. I cannot wait to put it on my car. The item was shipped FAST and boxed excellent. Everyone should feel comfortable in dealing with Jay as he cares about his product and his customer service.

Thank you,
Don DeMoss
North Hollywood, CA.

fubu795

Banned
Tucker said:
No, sorry.
Dates are in the first post.

Jay

Damn...ok. Any deals for a longtime veteran on the forums lol. I need a silver or black 9" CAI for 03/04 cobra. Whats the pricing? Gonna be running an upper/lower pulley combo, 100 dry shot post MAF, etc....

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
fubu795 said:
Damn...ok. Any deals for a longtime veteran on the forums lol. I need a silver or black 9" CAI for 03/04 cobra. Whats the pricing? Gonna be running an upper/lower pulley combo, 100 dry shot post MAF, etc....

sounds like my combo...u shooting for 550+rwhp? Jay told me to get the 12" CAI....i need silver too.... :pop:

fubu795

Banned
BADASS03SVT said:
sounds like my combo...u shooting for 550+rwhp? Jay told me to get the 12" CAI....i need silver too.... :pop:

Hopefully more then 550, 100 dry shot should put me around 590rwhp and over 750rwtq I would imagine!!

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Are you going to have a President's day sale? I'm wanting/needing a JLT CAI in black with Redfire flames outlined in Competition Orange. :rockon:

Graves

Established Member
Any plans for a 94-95 5.0 kit? I had one on my 03 GT and I loved it...didn't really want to go with another brand.

Users who are viewing this thread