BIG First Kill!

High-G Racing

Established Member
After getting my new wheels and tires under my Cobra, I decided to slip on into San Antonio to go to the mall and, maybe, take in a movie. After cruzing North Star Mall for a while, I dediced to for-go the movie, and head home. I hit the eternally "UNDER CONSTRUCTION" 410 - IH-10 interchange, and pointed my Snake westward.

I was just cruz'n along in the center lane when I see this black...thing...flying up in the right-hand lane. When he got up next to me, I realized that it was a Honda, and since those coffee table spoilers make those things fast, :rollseyes the guy decided to take a shot.

Now, I'm used to these Ricer morons being fairly arrogant, but this guy was....well, I don't even have the words. He actually rolled down his window, pointed at my Snake and laughed. I can't say that I really wanted to get on it in San Antonio, on IH-10, with brand new rubber under me. That being said, I did....

As soon as he was done with his little show, he down-shifted, and punched it. I was still kind of flabergasted at his arrogance, and he got about a car length on me. When I snapped-to, I went down to third and got ugly. When I shifted into forth, I looked into the mirror, and he was about five to seven (5 to 7) lengths back. I shut it down, and went on into fifth and continued on my way home.

Not ten (10) seconds after I went on back into fifth, there he was, again! He down shifted, and dediced to try, AGAIN! I didn't give him the chance to get the jump, this time. I went back into third, and stood on it. THAT'S when I got worried!

I heard this enormous BANG! I immediately shut it down, and started checking gages. Nothing wrong. I started looking for Ricer-boy, and he wasnot there, anymore. I looked in my mirror, and there he was... Diving across traffic trying to get to the side of the road. His windshield was covered with oil and smoke was billowing out of the hood.

I jumped off the exit, and went back to see what the damage was. By the time I got back, his car was pretty crispy. There were flames about six (6) feet above his hood. He got out alright, and I felt kinda bad for the guy... Until the S-O-B picked up a rock, and chunked it at my car! I just rolled down my window, and laughed at the dumb faucker as I rolled on by.

I got my first Kill in the Cobra in a BIG way. Hopefully he wont take his insurance money and buy a Cobra. I'd feel bad if he blew-up one of those...

HIgh-G

03DOHC

Established Member
hahaha! You should've kicked his ass for throwing a rock at you. Then you beat his car and him.:-D Stupid ricers. Good kill.:beer:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Damn......WTF was he thinking? Maybe pushing on that Nitrous button a bit to long or some thing?

Dont feel bad bro...Stupid punk should of never thrown the rock at ya.

Did it hit ur car?

raisitup

Established Member
Nice kill, and a big fat Nelson "Haa Haa" to Ricey Von Rockchucker.

:thumbsup:

ryan

Wildpony_2

Oh Really......
Established Member
Way to rock your cherry on your first kill, and a ricer moron no less.

NICE KILL!!

Ricer----->:burn: <------High G

Pyro

Established Member
Normally I'd feel sorry for anyone who blew up their car but this guy diserved it in a big way. Good kill...Will they ever learn?

GoatDaddy

that is poetic justice at its finest!
That's even better than the road-rager in the camaro who lost it while trying to catch up to me (posted last week)!!!
OH, THE IRONY!!!!!

High-G Racing

Established Member
Getting out and beating on the guy definately crossed my mind... That being said, my better judgement took over, and I decided not to. Where I live (Kerrville, Texas) if you are party in a, "Disorderly Conduct Fighting in Public" you are going to jail. Whether you are attacked and deffending yourself, or are the attacker. Both parties are going to the Kerr County Bed and Breakfast. I know this from past experience. Even when the guy that attacked you is screaming and hollering AT THE SCENE that he came to beat your a$$ and wasn't leaving until he did, both parites are going to jail.

I don't know about you guys, but I wasn't willing to have my evening ruined and my Snake towed on top of it just because some weenie-Ricer-Boy decided to throw a tantrum when he blew up his car. I mean, come-on! I already got to watch his car BURN! I was having a really good evening. No point in ruining it!

And to answer your question, no, he did not hit my car. He bounced it off another car a few lanes farther away from me. It was funny, no matter HOW I looked at it! It just made my evening!

High-G

BAD03SVT

Established Member
thats hilarious. nice kill<----and for real too. he laughed at the cobra and i think the cobra was laughing at his rice box while it burned.

donpablo

Established Member
Wow, that's awesome! :beer:

That's the difference between a softkill and a hardkill.

Softkill = leaving them in your dust and they slink off home. We all do that.

Hardkill = they're beaten so bad they break. that's taking one out of the gene pool.

Nice Job!

DonPablo

Jesse Perez

Established Member
Originally posted by 03DOHC
hahaha! You should've kicked his ass for throwing a rock at you. Then you beat his car and him.:-D Stupid ricers. Good kill.:beer:
HeHe!!:beer: good one 03DOHC!!:lol: Now that's a kill!!:burn:

Users who are viewing this thread