Big drag radial 315/30/18 two rears 300 miles discount tire RH warranty

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Up for sale are a pair of my drag radials. I bought these a few months ago and paid over 700 just for the tires. You get lifetime balance rotation and mount with discount for these plus road hazard warranty meaning if one were to get damageg they would pro rate it and get you a new one.

Asking 400 for both. Your saving about half of the cost. I put 300 miles on them and then sold the car. New owner did not want them so he out 275s on. Pics will be posted later today or text me for pics

Located in Houston TX. Will not ship as of now. Tires a pain to ship. Will meet within reasonable distance.

Text only please
281-683-6420

http://houston.craigslist.org/pts/4737479741.html

Last edited:

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
And I have the receipt that will go along with the sale showing I paid 720.xx for them

Blk03CobraVenom

Love me some Boost
Established Member
Aww man! I want these for my street setup. Tired of my KDWs not giving me grip when I need it lol! Too bad you won't ship.

TexasSpeed

Established Member
Wish I saw this ad yesterday morning. I was in Houston for work yesterday but, back in Dallas now. If you can't find a local buyer, I might could drive most of the way to pick them up from you.

Todd

5.4ever

Crawling before Walking
Established Member
Aww man! I want these for my street setup. Tired of my KDWs not giving me grip when I need it lol! Too bad you won't ship.

Text me my man, let's see what we can do

Wish I saw this ad yesterday morning. I was in Houston for work yesterday but, back in Dallas now. If you can't find a local buyer, I might could drive most of the way to pick them up from you.

Todd

I'll drive up north as far as I can if you wanna do it... Text me if your interested...

Users who are viewing this thread