Big cruise in NJ coming up

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Hey guys,

My shop is holding a large meet on Sunday December 20th to close the year with a bang. I would love to see some American muscle show up and ride with us as I've been out if the domestic loop for a little while. Anyways here's the details.

Sunday dec 20th

meeting at akuma motorsports around 10am. We are rolling out by 11am. From akuma well be heading to fuddruckers for some hanging out and burgers. Afterward whoever is still hanging with us will head north for some photoshooting and more hanging.

Akuma is located at 762 texas rd, morganville nj. It's on the corner of Texas rd and rt 9 north, literally minutes from e town raceway park.

We will have a bunch of subies, evos, and mazdaspeeds, as well as a good amount of our gtr customers. Again, I'd love to see some of my true loves (domestics) come with us and make it an awesome cruise.

Please let me know if you're showing through pm as well as responding to the thread. I look forward to seeing everyone. Spread the word!

Evan

Mikey org gt500

Established Member
I live in englishtown... This place is right buy my house... Lol. You always have some GTRs outside with some other imports... How long you guys been there? Hey we have a forum that is local PM if your interested in joining you could post up there and prob get a good turn out of domestic/import cars.

Mikeyb619

Cobra Commander
Established Member
I live in englishtown... This place is right buy my house... Lol. You always have some GTRs outside with some other imports... How long you guys been there? Hey we have a forum that is local PM if your interested in joining you could post up there and prob get a good turn out of domestic/import cars.

I may be interested in this local forum as well and this meet coming up. My car is in the shop right now but should be hopefully in a week or so.

:beer:

Users who are viewing this thread