Diamond Big Bore Stroker Pistons for 3V - 4V

We offer them in:

4V
11.1:1 CR
9.4:1 CR

3V
11.1:1 CR
9.3:1 CR

Package includes forged diamond pistons, rings, spirolox, and pins.

$699 shipped!!!

Lstruck03

Man Pedal User
Established Member
Awesome!

I do have a couple quick questions.

Does this offer extend to big bore pistons for stock stroke? I have decided on a big bore build, but not decided yet on a stroker or stock stroke.

Also, I have a hard time finding any pricing, from anyone, for the parts and machine work to make a big bore (sleeves, labor, etc.) I have a Teksid block I would supply to do so, and would like a price if possible!

You can pm me if it is easier for you.

Thank you!

Kelly@Livernois

Established Member
For some reason I cannot send or receive PM's. Maybe a post limit rule, or something of that nature.

As far as the special on the pistons, I can see what I can do for the stock stroke big bore pistons.

And the big bore cost, we can talk about that.

Shoot me an email to [email protected]

SVTeeshirt

Established Member
Awesome!

I do have a couple quick questions.

Does this offer extend to big bore pistons for stock stroke? I have decided on a big bore build, but not decided yet on a stroker or stock stroke.

Also, I have a hard time finding any pricing, from anyone, for the parts and machine work to make a big bore (sleeves, labor, etc.) I have a Teksid block I would supply to do so, and would like a price if possible!

You can pm me if it is easier for you.

Thank you!

I have very similar questions, how much do you guys charge to turn a Teksid into a big bore block(I have a Teksid), also what brand sleeves do you use, and whats the price difference between a stroker big bore kit and a std stroke kit? Lastly, is the piston size on the BB pistons 3.7'?

Users who are viewing this thread