Big Bore 4.6 Long Block

2001BlownGT

Established Member
pm sent here and corral. want to purchase this. I gave you my number so that you could call. i have a couple of questions.
YEAH Bishop.....Sweeeeett ...Im still counting funds hoping that an extra 2k will appear magically ...but it hasnt....congrats on a SWEET engine

bishopstang69

Twin Screwed, Bottle Fed
Established Member
Big bore

YEAH Bishop.....Sweeeeett ...Im still counting funds hoping that an extra 2k will appear magically ...but it hasnt....congrats on a SWEET engine

Waiting on a shipping qoute. I hope to buy this by Tuesday evening. I will be adding an 80mm turbo to this nice setup

NoRdO

Established Member
110 to be safe.

I wonder how much boost you could run with methanol and 93 oct. I was planning on building a motor very similar to yours. I bought a set of diamond 3.700 bore pistons that would make a 10.9 cr but I haven't decided if I want to use them because I'm supercharged and the car is a dd. Sorry if I'm thread jacking.

wnelles

Established Member
I wonder how much boost you could run with methanol and 93 oct. I was planning on building a motor very similar to yours. I bought a set of diamond 3.700 bore pistons that would make a 10.9 cr but I haven't decided if I want to use them because I'm supercharged and the car is a dd. Sorry if I'm thread jacking.

It all depends on the tune in the car.

Users who are viewing this thread