Bickford has 6 GT500's

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Holy Shelby Batman, I went to Bickford today to get my "tick" checked out and had some time to kill before the shuttle came back. I was amazed they had 6 GT500's. None of which are sold yet. The sales guy, Darren, says they just shipped one today to Madrid Spain for $70K. The guy that bought it will also have to pay a 36% tariff upon arrival ($25,200) :lol1: :dw: Anyway, the mark up is still sitting at $70K

I took a couple pics with my cell phone. There was a couple red with white stripes, two black-no stripes (one of them a vert), and a white w/ blue and a red vert with black stripes. I was in Shelby Heaven. It was the first time I have seen one in person and here I am looking at six. :eek:

Photo_111606_003.jpg

Photo_111606_001.jpg

Photo_111606_002.jpg

Last edited:

Dusten

Established Member
My dads friend has bought two of them so far, one from Tom Denchells i hermiston, and one from ford of walla walla. Black and silver, and red and white vert.

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
Not that I would trade in my terminator, but it was cool to see the new Shelby's. By the way, the sales guy told me that a couple of guys have traded in their terms for one and the biggest reason is that it is everything the terminator is but more refined. In other words, no creaking, clunking and bumping. I guess the T-56 shifts much smoother too. hmmmmm.

saleen09

Slow A$$ Kenne Bell Cobra
Established Member
Tylerb59 said:
Well it is the first new chassis since 1979. :)

Also, some of the suspension can be sourced back to the pinto/Mustang II of 1974.....not that I would want that being well known... :)

Joe5.0

Established Member
03CobraVertGrey said:
Not that I would trade in my terminator, but it was cool to see the new Shelby's. By the way, the sales guy told me that a couple of guys have traded in their terms for one and the biggest reason is that it is everything the terminator is but more refined. In other words, no creaking, clunking and bumping. I guess the T-56 shifts much smoother too. hmmmmm.

Do IT!!!!!

suprjagr

WHIPPLED 21LBS.
Established Member
with the amount of money they go for and the cost of modding it, its not worth the money...I can have three whippled terminators for the cost of one of those, lol...I want a black one with silver stripes...

Silver2003Cobra

US Navy (retired)
Established Member
I'll wait and see how many holes KB makes in the block of their test mule.. (still NOT impressed by powdered forged metal) also, the last time I was there at Bickford, they had a GT behind ropes that I was drooling over. One of the lot idiots was bringin up a GT500 they had just washed and it was incredibly quiet(the exhaust)

YardSpecial

War Veteran X 2
Established Member
Looking for a all black or white one in the future.

Just refuse to pay over MSRP. I had a hell of a time getting our 07 GT under invoice as it was. :(

03CobraVertGrey

Screamin Banshee
Established Member
I was just there again to pick up my car and there was my favorite color . . . on a GT500 . . . yellow. Wow, I was stunned. I will post pics later.

Users who are viewing this thread