BFG making new 19 inch tires.

kingnut

Established Member
i love bfg tires but the first gen of this model didnt have much grip. hopefully its improved and price shouldnt be bad.

Ditty

Established Member
Wonder if they'll be as good or better than the stock Pirelli's. And Pricing!!!??? Stock Brembo Pirelli's are NOT cheap...and w/ how I drive, I'm going to need a new set at 15k miles.

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
I can't wait to get the stock tires off. They pick up everything. Sick of hearing stones hitting the car.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
Cause they are TRASH! IMHO.....the KDW-2's anyways
Loud, bad rut wander, and don't wear well.

I hope BFG makes the new tires in a 295/35-19 !!! :banana:

this. overpriced POS tire. worst tire BFG has ever made.

Only negative comments I've ever heard about them. I know tons of people who like them and some that swear by them. I personally like them as well. They are a great daily tire that performs well wet or dry. Not loud at all and wears great. No idea what yal are thinking.

kingnut

Established Member
Only negative comments I've ever heard about them. I know tons of people who like them and some that swear by them. I personally like them as well. They are a great daily tire that performs well wet or dry. Not loud at all and wears great. No idea what yal are thinking.

Seriously, the KDW-2 is a great tire. Not sure what they're smoking.

Bfg is my favorite tire company. Ive used everyone of there tires for hard street driving and the kdw2's were the worst. 90% of the comments ive ever heard about them have been negative. If you simply look at the tread pattern its the culprit. And the contact patch isnt good at all.

Strpperpolef150

Established Member
I wish ANYBODY made this size besides the kdw. Would be the perfect compliment to the 255/40's up front.

I have the stock 255/40s up front and the kdw2s are a perfect compliment out back. End/

Bfg is my favorite tire company. Ive used everyone of there tires for hard street driving and the kdw2's were the worst. 90% of the comments ive ever heard about them have been negative. If you simply look at the tread pattern its the culprit. And the contact patch isnt good at all.

I guess 90% of those comments came from people that don't know anything. Every street racer I've ever talked to puts the kwd2 up there with one of the best street tires for a performance car. My personal experience with my car and several others has been a positive one.

Users who are viewing this thread