BFG KDW 2's 275 and 335/30/18 w/ AFS 18" Chrome Cobra Replicas

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I intended to have these as my main setup back when i bought them in the fall but due to some difficulty with the inside rim leaking air I put my stockers back on since winter was close. I have since had priorities change in my life and want to just keep the stockers on since this setup was a little too much tire for a plain pullied car.

The tires i bought new and put approx 100miles on them if that. They are in excellent shape and are as close to brand new as you can get without paying retail price for them. Great grip and you will not have to worry about getting caught in the rain as they perform excellent in wet weather.

The wheels as aforementioned would leak air due to rough surface on the inside of them rim where the tire meets the metal. A good wire brushing along the surface should alleviate the problem. One of the 10.5" wheels does have blemish next to the valve stem (see pictures).

I would rather not separate but will as a last option. I am more or less gauging interest to decide the best way to sell these. Also I am just looking for a local sale, I'm in Lexington.

As is with the wheels and tires: $1300

PM or post with any questions

photo-1.jpg

photo5.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

ChipCloseup-1.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I have gotten a ton of PM's wanting me to ship these. I am waiting out for a while for a local sale. However, if you are comfortable with 1300 plus shipping expenses then we could talk.

5.0george

Established Member
intrested in wheels

hey buddy intrested in wheels and dont live to far from u can be reached at 502-295-6078 thanks

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
I want to let this ad run a bit longer before I decide to ship. Sorry for the inconvenience.

5.0george, you have a message.

FrankeSVT

Enthusiast
Established Member
PM sent. To everyone; I am willing to ship but shipping expenses will be added to the total. Thanks for all the interest and I apologize for some delays in responses.

bdod06

Established Member
How much for just the wheels? i have tires already and me and my friends have been meaning to take a weekend road trip this year. pm me your price

Users who are viewing this thread