bfg g-force ta dr

svtroush

Established Member
hi i have been looking for this tires in 295 35 18 and every wear i look they are back order for a long time.are they even going to start make these tires any time soon. thanks

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
hi i have been looking for this tires in 295 35 18 and every wear i look they are back order for a long time.are they even going to start make these tires any time soon. thanks

These will not be released until mid April:fm:

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I called Michelin today for you and spoke with a representative, (Michelin builds BF Goodrich) They do not have production scheduled for this tire right now. I asked them what this means and they said that if, and I stress "if" they decide to schedule production, they won't even make the decision for 9 weeks. You might want to consider another tire or another size.

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
These will not be released until mid April:fm:

I called Michelin today for you and spoke with a representative, (Michelin builds BF Goodrich) They do not have production scheduled for this tire right now. I asked them what this means and they said that if, and I stress "if" they decide to schedule production, they won't even make the decision for 9 weeks. You might want to consider another tire or another size.

I just wanted to touch on this real quick. When I originally called for an eta, I was told mid April. It now seems like they have no eta. This does happen periodically with tire manufacturers. We give you the information they give us.

I don't want my fellow members thinking we have no idea what we are talking about.:thumbsup:

svtroush

Established Member
thats not a problem matt i know how this works people given u the run around not your fault. just let me know if they ever start 2 make them again thanks and congrats

svtroush

Established Member
hey have u heard anything on these tires yet or can u find anything out for me. thanks joe

Users who are viewing this thread