BF Goodrich

KILRSVT

Established Member
So I am in need of tires and I want to do the bf Goodrich rivals , but I don't see them on your website . Can you guys obtain that tire? Or special order it ? I bought my last set if nittos from you guys the service was outstanding ... Thanks for your time

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Thank you for the post, KILRSVT. We appreciate your continued support!

The Rival is exclusive to another retailer. Was there another tire model you were considering? What size are you running? What are you driving on now?

KILRSVT

Established Member
I was on nittos nt05 I hear nothing but good things about the rivals ....275/35r 19

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
The ZII is another exclusive product.

What were your likes and dislikes with the NT05? Do you track the vehicle? What do you want your next set of tires to do for you?

As I'm sure you've read here, a lot of guys are switching to the Pilot Super Sport so this may be an option for you. This tire provides excellent dry and wet grip while delivering predictable handling. Here's the link with more details: http://www.discounttiredirect.com/d...ing_informational&utm_term=svtperformance.com

kevinatfms

Ex-Ford/Kia/Hyundai Tech
Established Member
Premium Member
That sucks that the Direzza is an exclusive product. Used them on a few vehicles with great success. The michelins are expensive...

Users who are viewing this thread