beware of SVTcustoms.com

Cobrakid

prefers quick, over fast!
Established Member
hi,

just wanted to give you guys a heads up on a company that ripped me
off on something as simple as a sticker they sell.

I have spent over $200 with this company in the past and was always
happy with their items, service could have been a bit better but oh well.

Well, last time I placed an order with them, I got half of it.....and never got a
$20+ dollar Lightning sticker I PayPal'd the money for.

It's no big deal, but I called them (which was no easy task) and e-mailed them
no less than 8 times...........................

a few replies like it's in the mail etc......

then the last 5 went unanswered, even when I threatened to post this
very message........no reply.

So here it is.

As cool as the products they sell, and make a handsome profit on .......
customer satisfaction (even for repeat customers) is not their goal.

sorry for the bitch fest, but I am pissed, b/c I like their products & got screwed!

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
Great, I ordered the Visor decals from them a few weeks ago and have yet to see them.

What is their ph. # if it's on the website, I will find it, but if not please PM it to me.

Thanks

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Me too. It's been almost 2 months since I ordered the visor decals. He answered my first e-mail, said he was going to "re-ship".

Well he strung me out just long enough to get past PayPal's 30 day limit on recourse. :fm:

Methinks we are out a few bucks. Too bad, this guy could have made a nice little income, just off this site. :(

hotrod03

Resident Law Student
Established Member
If you have a receipt of the purchase and i think it's 38 dollars, file a claim in small claims court. His failure to ship the items constitutes a failure to perform on a contact and as such he is in breach. The 38 dollars to file might be more than the item was, but if you are close by and wish to fight it on principle alone then go for it. You could even make a motion to recover the costs of filing from the defendant if you win.

LogiWorld123

Established Member
why would anyone order anything from that jalopy of a website?

ps small claims court-

defendant wont show, you win default judgement. <twirls finger>

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
Scoriox said:
why would anyone order anything from that jalopy of a website? Well Scor, because he had something we wanted, and other members had purchased from him in the past (even recommended him). Don't know that the quality of the website has anything to do with it. I'm sure ENRON had a very nice website.

ps small claims court-

defendant wont show, you win default judgement. <twirls finger> Agreed. Judgements are easy. Collections are not.Maybe a visit is in order.

Last edited:

FastazzL

Hot Potato Handler
Established Member
Just to add...
A few months ago, I ordered some stickers with my build number for the visors and when I received them (it took a few weeks) it was the wrong number. I emailed the guy back with a picture of the wrong number and a copy of the invoice stating what the number should have been and he replied the next day saying he was sorry and he would send out a new one. I received the new one about 3 weeks later and he only sent 1 instead of the 2 that I paid for. I said screw it and took the 1 good sticker and just said I would never buy anthing from this guy again. Wish I would have posted this back then. Maybe I could have saved some of you guys some money.

oldnfast

approaching ancient
Established Member
At least you got something. You didn't, by chance, save the return address did you. I'm off almost 20 weeks a year & the car's almost finished. Gotta find something to do. Might as well be him.

mblgjr

Pay Attention Boy!
Established Member
If anyone has a phone number for this guy, please send it to me. My receipt was from a Lee's Sign Works.

Users who are viewing this thread