Established Member
no clue of his display name because he wont tell me what it is

Leonard Reed
[email protected]

2335 295th ave nw
isanti, MN 55040
United States
(612)804-7717

Guy got pistons and rods sent from me, received the package which was even insured and sent me a picture of another set of internals that were damaged. i have asked him what his name is on here over a dozen times and he refuses to tell me. he told me that since i spent the extra money to insure the shipment i knew i was sending him junk which makes no sense as i insure all expensive items at my expense.

I now find out that paypal is having him send me parts (that will be junk) and my account is -435 bucks. i have done close to 30 transactions over the last 4 years through this site ranging up to over 3 grand and have never had an incident untill now

DO NOT DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS PERSON!!!

Mv720cbm275

Established Member
Thanks for posting. Cant believe people can be so jacked up...had similar situation happen with a ebay member. nightmare

pickup_man06

fast is never fast enough
Established Member
leer5000 is his avatar. avatar was gonna trade him a procharger for his kb 2.4. He posted up a brand new kenne bell on the market a couple weeks ago. Failed to mention that it came without a snout, plenum, bypass, inlet adapter, etc. Sorry such shitty things happened to you, I hope you can get it resolved somehow bud.

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
leer5000 is his avatar. Avatar was gonna trade him a procharger for his kb 2.4. He posted up a brand new kenne bell on the market a couple weeks ago. Failed to mention that it came without a snout, plenum, bypass, inlet adapter, etc. Sorry such shitty things happened to you, i hope you can get it resolved somehow bud.

thank you

SnotRod

Established Member
What a POS!! People like that scare me from buying and selling stuff on the internet. Hope all works out bro.

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
dude ****ing posted in one of my multiple for sale threads but with selling dozens of parts at once i never caught it

funny how he refused to say who he is tho. posted links to this in his threads.

wan2play

Established Member
no clue of his display name because he wont tell me what it is

Leonard Reed
[email protected]

2335 295th ave nw
isanti, MN 55040
United States
(612)804-7717

Guy got pistons and rods sent from me, received the package which was even insured and sent me a picture of another set of internals that were damaged. i have asked him what his name is on here over a dozen times and he refuses to tell me. he told me that since i spent the extra money to insure the shipment i knew i was sending him junk which makes no sense as i insure all expensive items at my expense.

I now find out that paypal is having him send me parts (that will be junk) and my account is -435 bucks. i have done close to 30 transactions over the last 4 years through this site ranging up to over 3 grand and have never had an incident untill now

DO NOT DO ANY TRANSACTIONS WITH THIS PERSON!!!

Ive been scammed twice because of Paypal's stupid ass policies.

NEVER EVER USE PAYPAL AGAIN.

CASH ON DELIVERY.

devin1986

Boosted Grandma-Mobile
Established Member
I'd offer to help, but it's a bit of a drive from where I am. I just can't believe that anyone from that wonderful looking neighborhood could be shady. His house is the one with the cars on the lawn.

8283937074_10a21594f5_o.jpg

nycarpenter

Established Member
I kid you not I pull up everyones address on zillow and google phone and email address before shipping. It's a shame but I trust nobody these days. Kill your credit cards associated with your paypal account and remove your bank account as paypal will try to deduct the $$$ from any source. I went down this road with them 5 years back from a POS that signed received and even thanked me via email for the parts then 2 months later a charge back comes along! Paypal got nada dime from me :)

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
ya, not liking paypals policy on this one
they emailed me saying whats going to happen and that i agreed to it when i never did

how can they blunty lie about me agreeing to something? sounds illegal to me...

nycarpenter

Established Member
ya, not liking paypals policy on this one
they emailed me saying whats going to happen and that i agreed to it when i never did

how can they blunty lie about me agreeing to something? sounds illegal to me...

Did paypal get the funds?? You state -35 in your account how much did they take?

MNCobra

Established Member
i too would help you out if i could but it a far distance from my house....i never trust sales on the internet even though i have never been scammed...its ok to set up a deal online but only do sales face to face....

04owmach

Established Member
Yea I traded my powerstroke to this kid for a cobra he had. He told me it had forged internals and after talking to the previous owner/ builder of the car turned out to be a stock shortblock. Was my fault for not digging a little deeper but he got a 12000 truck for 9000 basically. And I just texted him the link to this thread.

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
Did paypal get the funds?? You state -35 in your account how much did they take?
-435, its been like that since the claim a few weeks back but it was just pending. now its finalizing. there not getting a dime from me tho

Yea I traded my powerstroke to this kid for a cobra he had. He told me it had forged internals and after talking to the previous owner/ builder of the car turned out to be a stock shortblock. Was my fault for not digging a little deeper but he got a 12000 truck for 9000 basically. And I just texted him the link to this thread.

FROM LEER? are you ****ing kidding me :nonono:

Leer5000

Established Member
Ok everyone, first i want to start off by saying i have pictures of the crap this guy sent me. And mach wtf, i Told you ASSUME it was a stock shortblock because i was going off of what i was told nothing else, and you knew that... Plus i did give you 1500 on top. But regardless, this guy sent me damaged internals and refused to do anything about it, and wanted me to turn it into usps which i refused to do because the shipping container did not have damage. He refused any and all attempts to come to a solution and resorted to name calling and straight up harassment. I tried calling him several times and he refused to answer them, and would text back more insults and bull shit. I'm not a scammer, i sold that kenne bell to a member on here and i have no doubts it will be received AD stated in brand new condition.

slow2v

GONE
Established Member
um, no
i said IF they were damaged in shipping
and you called me after midnite when i work at 2am...im really suppose to lose what little sleep i get for somebody that wouldnt even say who they were

you filed a dispute on paypal but didnt even give me negative feedback on here...wonder why?

VirtualSVT

lolololololololololol
Established Member
Without pics of the items before shipping and after receiving them this thread is worthless.

prove they were in good condition before and prove that they were damaged when you received them.

04owmach

Established Member
Yes you did give me 1500 on top and you did say assume, I just felt mislead. Like I said in a text its the past and I've learned my lesson there. But leer did send me multiple pics of the pistons and rods and they do look like shit. I don't know whether or not its a different set of rods but if the op wants riches is more than welcome to pm me pics of the stuff he sold and ill give an honest opinion on here.

Users who are viewing this thread