"Beware" Do Not Buy From DougW! on corral

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
I dont know if this guy belongs to SVTP but many of you visit Corral.net so here you go: Ok I really really did not want to do this but after a month and still no parts and no response from the seller I feel it's warranted. I purchased an NX Wet kit from DougW on March 3rd and paid him that night, I was told it would be shipped out by the end of the week. However Doug had an accident and broke his ankle, causing my shipment to be postponed for another week (bad timing but completly understandable). I have waited now for an additional two weeks and still no parts. I have also sent several emails and on two ocassions Doug wrote me back saying it had already been shipped. But in reality it does not take 3-4 weeks to ship anything over here. I am at a real lost on what to do, I'm in the military and as you might know Uncle Sam doesn't pay all that well, so I have now spent all my mod money with nothing to show for it. Sorry to rant but I want to save anyone else from this nightmare. Doug If your reading, make things right wither refund my money to my paypal account or express mail my parts. If no actions are taken by you very soon, then I'll be forced to file a claim with paypal, my bank, and internet law enforcement officals that I work with. Iam not letting this go by any means, I work to hard from my money!!

Allen

notchstang92

Spoolin'
Established Member
If this is the guy I am thinking of, from Florida? he has this problem in the past. He has always made good on his word though in the ones I have read about. If he really did screw you then I hope you take him to the cleaners.

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
Good luck Allen. Follow through. Also keep in mind that if it was not sent USPS "First Class Priority Mail" it will travel surface to Rotterdam and trucked to mail distribution facilities throughout Europe. Allowing 6-8 weeks in extreme situation. I have been down this road many times before.

Ray

AJRED99

"Almost Stock"
Established Member
Fastlane Cobra said:
Good luck Allen. Follow through. Also keep in mind that if it was not sent USPS "First Class Priority Mail" it will travel surface to Rotterdam and trucked to mail distribution facilities throughout Europe. Allowing 6-8 weeks in extreme situation. I have been down this road many times before.

Ray

Thats good info Ray, I hope he sent it Priorty because I paid for it! P.S How have you been? How's the new house? PM me

Allen

Fastlane Cobra

Established Member
The new house is GREAT!!! Need a new car now. I will give you a call. By the way the shipping prices are almost the same. Its up to the shipper to ensure that goods are sent Priority Mail. It hurts us when we are awaiting parts especially when the car is down. Also the shipments are not trackable like they are with commercial carriers. International shipments via FedEx, DHL, and UPS are fast but cost up to 10 times as much. Sellers help us out.

Ray

Users who are viewing this thread