Beware 03 cobra Whipple charged Craigslist Dublin GA

95whiteknight

SVT POSTER
Established Member
Are you sure?? I was about to make a 4 hr drive to see this car! If so then thx for the heads up and major irritation.

1stanglover

Ready to see tail lights?
Established Member
Car was on here before by the previous owner, it was just a pullied car super clean, but had a rebuilt title.

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
Good call same here man.. He has been honest with me. says the guy he bought it from didnt inform him. Was going to look at it tomorrow. Flood salavge title... I do believe he is telling the truth he seemed pretty shocked when I informed him.

Last edited:

Bullitt3478

Established Member
Good call same here man.. He has been honest with me. says the guy he bought it from didnt inform him. Was going to look at it tomorrow. Flood salavge title... I do believe he is telling the truth he seemed pretty shocked when I informed him.

How would he not know? Serious question, wouldn't he have been informed of that when he retitled and registered the car? Or maybe saw the salvage on the title when he purchased it? If he truly didn't know that really sucks for him, but good looking out for the rest of the forum.

Quick69

Established Member
since he is now aware supposedly why has he not updated his ad and put
rebuilt title???? I may have missed it but don't see it in the ad

CJ04GT

04 Oxford White Mach 1
Established Member
He told me he got it on a trade, and hasnt had the title put in his name yet due to not wanting to pay the taxes on it. His plan was to just sell it out right.. Now I cant sau for sure he is telling the truth but he has been honest with me.

gemineye

Established Member
I just texted him asking if the car had a clear title. He admitted that it does have a salvage title with flood damage and would be deleting the ad from CL this afternoon. If he deletes the ad or updates it indicating the car has flood/salvage title, then good for him. If he doesnt........

Users who are viewing this thread