2-1.jpg

9.jpg

6.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

1.jpg

00stang37

Established Member
nice looking car. i dont know where you learned to use a camera but you cut the car off in most of the pics. i dont know why you even bothered trying to get that slow ass black thing in there. haha, cant wait to see it after the first full deatil

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
nice looking car. i dont know where you learned to use a camera but you cut the car off in most of the pics. i dont know why you even bothered trying to get that slow ass black thing in there. haha, cant wait to see it after the first full deatil

Jim stfu.... hahaha, you took some of those pics. Yeah the swirls in this car are the worst I've ever seen.

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
I have never seen the stock pulley on these before but I was looking through the guard and the pulley has holes in it... its not solid. So I am thinking its an aftermarket pulley. I got to get this thing on a dyno.

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Great looking car man, that swirl issue is exactly why ill never EVER own a black car...i think they look the ballz when clean..problem is i'll never reall be satisfied cuase im pretty anal. If there is anyone who can take on the challenge of a black car its you ha haha.

for what its worth I love the red inserts i think they look awesome, just my opinion obviously but I say leave em on..not worth trying to peel them off.

99% sure its only the stock pulley. I don't believe too many after market pulley's will fit under the stock pulley gaurd.

look forward to seeing you around

99stanger

RPB
Established Member
Well today i nailed the cobra on the highway and I buried the stock boost gauge and went to what would have been maybe 12-13 #'s

merc lover

Established Member
^ yes it most certainly is... wheel hop in third really isn't all that great though.

Hey-I'm sure it beats worn shocks in a GTO! lol
J/K
All kidding aside Ben-It looks good. Just make sure you do your due dilligence. Research the living crap out of it. Boosted 4Vs are a juggernaut of possibilities. There's a lot of power to be made in a lot of different ways. Lucky for you there's a lot of stuff available for the Terminators unlike some of us with our worthless projects...lol
Wheel hop? Are we thinking SRA swap already? lol
Congra T s.

I know you willl make it look perfect anyhow.

Last edited:

Postal Pimp

torque is my heroin....
Established Member
nice ride bro enjoy!!! ditto on the license plate up front. just pay the 25 bucks in tickets haha! im lucky i guess, i still have the old green plate. had it for 17 years. you only got one....the BACK BABY:rockon:

GOTSVT?

This Is Absolution
Established Member
2.8 upper, 4lb. lower would be my guess on whats on there now if you saw those numbers on the boost.

Users who are viewing this thread