Better Alternatives to Amazon firestick

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
What add-ons would that happen to be? I use Convenant, I'm sure that's one of them.

Exodus, Phoenix, Salts, ZemTV.. Which falls under a big group called " TVAddons"

The lawsuit is against two add-ons, don't install those two add-ons, problem solved. Let's not fear monger here.

Incorrect. They are directly looking at KODI USERS, and the add ons they are using.

So.. If you use Kodi, they are looking into what you are doing on Kodi.

Just like in the days of Napster, it wasn't the fact that you used Napster, it's what you did while using napster.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
I have about 15 friends with the jailbroken fire sticks. They are constantly having connectivity issues, along with needing an update for each and every app (or whatever they are called).
They never seem to work flawlessly which is why I never bought one myself.

Blown 89

Established Member
Incorrect. They are directly looking at KODI USERS, and the add ons they are using.

So.. If you use Kodi, they are looking into what you are doing on Kodi.

Just like in the days of Napster, it wasn't the fact that you used Napster, it's what you did while using napster.
LOL, no they aren't. They're looking at add-ons that illegally stream content. If you read past the headlines the click bait headlines you'd know that. Simply using Kodi doesn't put you in any danger whatsoever.

Last edited:

Blown 89

Established Member
What add-ons would that happen to be? I use Convenant, I'm sure that's one of them.
TVAddons was the big honeypot. I'd avoid anything that streams illegal content to be honest. It doesn't matter if it's Terrarium or any other streaming service, it's just a matter of time before they get hit too. You're perfectly safe managing your media with Kodi, Plex, Emby, etc.

CompOrange04GT

Anyone have a strap on my girl can use on me?
Established Member
LOL, no they aren't. They're looking at add-ons that illegally stream content. If you read past the headlines the click bait headlines you'd know that. Simply using Kodi doesn't put you in any danger whatsoever.

Lol K.

You're the god of all knowing things regarding illegal streaming content :) I'll let you take that title.

Ps: Learn to read. Nobody said " just using" Kodi puts you in danger. It's what you do on the app that is the issue. :)

Users who are viewing this thread