Best Worst Movie you have ever seen

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
The other movie thread got me thinking. What is the best worst movie you have ever seen? Something so bad you couldn't stop watching and actually is comical how bad it is.

For me that movie is Simon Sez. Starring Dennis Rodman and Dane Cook. I saw this on accident maybe 6 or 7 years ago. My buddy and I were flipping through channels and stumbled across this gem. We watched the whole thing wondering if it was a joke or not. It was not lol.

MV5BMTM0NTEzNjk3M15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMTEzMjkxMQ@@._V1_SY317_CR5,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

earl lee

Established Member
The OG Fast and Furious, we all know it is bad. However if I stumble across it on TV I start watching it regardless.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
The last Xfiles movie. Took my dad to see it because he was a big X-files buff.

We both walked out like "Uhh, what in the **** was that? That plot wasn't even worthy of one of their filler episodes."

The OG Fast and Furious, we all know it is bad. However if I stumble across it on TV I start watching it regardless.

dude what are you even high on? The original TF&TF is a great movie.

BlueSnake01

Established Member
Charlies Angels…. movie is complete trash but…. couldn’t stop watching it. And I dont even think the 3 of them are all that hot so it definitely wasn’t because of them

hb712

Established Member
Pacific Rim comes to mind. Pretty bad, but I still ended up liking it.

oldmodman

Established Member
Dead Snow 1 & 2

Both movies actually have everything in them to be hilarious. Huge amounts of blood, Nazis, Zombies, Nazi Zombies, stupid policemen. Tits. Unfortunately they are no longer attached to the cute, but incredibly stupid American tourist girls.

And no matter who you show them to they will NOT EVER have seen them.

venom_inc

Killing time at work.
Established Member
Troll 2

[video=youtube;9KCct4RwLNM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9KCct4RwLNM[/video]

Last edited:

aoc racer

Ford is hella cool
Established Member
Right now I'm watching a movie called Rubber. It's about a tire that can blow people's head up. The intro is watch worthy, the rest has, "no reason."

Users who are viewing this thread