Best way to sell wheels and tires

y2kpony

Established Member
In the coming weeks I plan to switch from chrome 03/04 cobra wheels to 95 style cobra r wheels on my 04 cobra. Right now I have 17/9 stock on the front and 17/10.5 replicas on the rear. I have the stock rear wheels and plan to keep them and the front 17/9 but I will be looking to sell the 10.5s. The previous owner put 285/40/17 goodyear eagle f1s on the 10.5s. I think thats an odd size (I would have gone 315/35 & not f1s) but want to get opinions on what is the best way to try to sell these wheels and tires. Keep the tires on the wheels or break them off and try to sell separately. Im planning to sell the wheels without the center caps due to keeping the stock wheels. Thanks for the thoughts and opinions/suggestions.

Zemedici

Established Member
if you're going to sell, sell tires and wheels together, you may be able to get an extra $100 or so, used tires arent worth much, especially after they've been mounted to a wheel.

b_dike

Established Member
if you're going to sell, sell tires and wheels together, you may be able to get an extra $100 or so, used tires arent worth much, especially after they've been mounted to a wheel.

^ this, plus I doubt those tires would be worth much around here. Better to just keep as a package deal.

Users who are viewing this thread