Best way to get in touch with ford corp?

blinelaxd27

Established Member
Hey Guys,

Long time mustang owner and I have had a 2013 focus st for about a year now. The hood edge is starting to bubble and chip similar to what happened to my 2011 mustang gt. Back then Ford corp took care of it for me since the car is a cpo but my focus has 99k on it, is there generally a good way to get in touch with someone to see if there is anything they would be willing to do? Just seems strange that this keeps happening to my ford hoods.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Former service adviser here. The paint quality on anything 05 and up is crap from Ford. My 2016 was horrendous and the paint was so thin in areas that you could see the primer thru the metallic.

Best of luck getting it fixed.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You need to start at a dealership. They need to record your miles and time to keep it under the paint warranty.

DHG1078

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Established Member
Ford isn't the only one having issues, but it is prevalent in fords. Its harder to paint aluminum compared to steel.

Good luck getting it fixed, but with that mileage i'm not so sure they will fix it.

hoamskilet

Established Member
The hood on our 09 Expedition is goin to shit on the front as well. Pisses me off cus the rest of the truck is in great shape.

BigPoppa

Hope you enjoy the show
Established Member
The paint is paper thin on my '16. You stare at it too hard and it exposes primer.

Users who are viewing this thread