Best way to clean a trinity blower?

weider1717

Established Member
Looking at buying a trinity blower from a guy that has 200 miles on it. It is off a 2014 and he's had it since 2014. He bought the entire motor for his 67 build and he has a kenne bell on that build. The guys wife set fire to the 2014 it was on and burnt the back half of the car. Crazy..

Anyway it's a like new unit but been sitting for years. What have some of you found to be the best cleaner to bring one looking fresh with that new sheen?

Thanks

ram150

USMC veteran
Established Member
Crazy to hear she set fire to the 2014 sheesh! Have you received the supercharger yet? Seen any pictures of how good of shape it’s in? Probably won’t get a lot of traction in here but these guys might be able to help you out. @biminiLX @Vinnie_B @2011 gtcs

Vinnie_B

"LIVE LIFE AT FULL THROTTLE"
Established Member
Premium Member
Last edited:

weider1717

Established Member
Here is a couple shot of it. It looks good I'm just saying if isn't that fresh look it would be in if kept in an engine bay. It's practically new this is a well know shop owner that I trust and know his story on the donor car to be true, 200 miles. Thanks guys

weider1717

Established Member
Rotor pack looks exactly new no the first flake of scratch but here is a shot of the top side that needs a good cleaning

Attachments

• A50ADADA-5A5C-449E-B80F-C1D588146A73.jpeg
    A50ADADA-5A5C-449E-B80F-C1D588146A73.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 94

LS WUT

Established Member
I’d use some sort of degreaser of your choice, use a gentle brush and get into all the small spots. Even if you wanted to freshen it up some more maybe think about painting it a new color to match whatever your new set up is. I did this when I ported my Eaton on my 03 cobra. Painted it black. It doesn’t look bad at all to me.

2011 gtcs

GT500 poster
Established Member
Premium Member
Rotor pack looks exactly new no the first flake of scratch but here is a shot of the top side that needs a good cleaning
The important part is the rotor pack looks good, as for the case, use some simple green and a tooth brush like @claybeatz said. Afterwards use some water less wash and a microfiber towel and call it good. Other option would be to have the case powder coated.

kazman

King of Kazmania
Established Member
Premium Member
Lemon Pledge and a toothbrush, plus a heavy terry towel to mop up.

Users who are viewing this thread