Best way for customer service to handle this?

svtcobra2k3

Established Member
So I bought a shirt online and I received it, everything was good. Problem is, it was the wrong size. I told the company and they said they accidentally listed the wrong size (which is now out of stock) so I asked for a refund.

I sent the shirt back and they refunded me only the list price of the item. I told them they should refund me my shipping cost that I paid for them to ship it to me and the cost for me to ship it back to them but they refuse. I told them why should I have to pay for the shipping when they sent the wrong size? What can I do here? Isn't this bad customer service for them?

Coiled03

Established Member
You never get S&H back if you ask for a refund. It's kinda shady if you ask me, but that's SOP for most businesses.

Zoie_daGT

Established Member
I think that you would only be owed shipping if you went above and beyond standard shipping(I.E. NextDayAir). Honestly, I have to agree that they could very well deny you the shipping charges. It is nice when a business will sent you a prepaid box or reinburse shipping but, it is not the rule. It is the exception IMHO.

Shiper

Really Cool Guy
Established Member
Dude, its a shirt. What was shipping, $2? Move on with life, sir, there are bigger issues at hand, certainly.

Steeda30

Clearance Clarence
Established Member
Why make a fuss over it? It's a few $, quit being so cheap. You're making a big deal about nothing - it works better when you don't do that.

Users who are viewing this thread