Best wax?

John@Lethal

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
In today's world, that's a pretty vague questions. If you gather 10 people, you're more than likely going to get 10 different answers. There are just so many options out there, it's not like many many years ago when companies like Meguiar's held such a stake in the car care industry.

With that being said, there are plenty of options out there to try out and see which you like best.

Check out some of the selection we currently offer Lethal Performance Car Wax

You can still get some decent stuff OTC, but most detailers prefer the boutique companies for great results. Browse around for other threads in this section as this topic has been debated before, and you should be able to get a better idea of what to look for.

Feel free to contact, myself, or Matt S. here at Lethal. We'll be more than happy to help and perhaps build a good starter package for you.

Thanks!

John

shad2009

Tungsten GT
Established Member
asa stated before, you'll get so many answers...there's swissvax, zymol, adam's, chemical guys...just to name a few that all sell high grade carnauba waxes...but that crystal rock from swissvax is amazing...once i get the fortitude to drop almost 3G's on a wax i'll let you know how zymol is lol

BlackHrtStang

METAL!
Established Member
depends on how seep your pockets are. lol. ive always heard great stuff about dodo, but dont want to drop several hundred dollars for a pot of wax. i usually use megs gold class and like the results i get from it.

CarAudiophile

Suffers from Cobra Envy
Established Member
I am a sucker for all of Zymol's products. My brother and I currently use their Vintage Wax and couldn't be happier. Plus the glass it comes in is pretty kick ass. :)

IMG_6256.sized.jpg

flamed03vert

Established Member
... more power to you for using a super high end wax like that. Not into spending that much coin for what might be a little more clarity that most people will never notice. OP there are quite a few good waxes out there. What is you criteria for a good wax? Smell, durability, ease of application or removal, availability OTC or mail order, look...?

ChiefP

03 Vert
Established Member
im a Adams guy and only adams

X2 and I've used about everything listed above. And Adams has OUTSTANDING customer service as well. Dropped a hint they should come sponsor here, sure hope they do.

Another one I like that's not too pricey is Poor Boys.

MattZ28

Established Member
X2 and I've used about everything listed above. And Adams has OUTSTANDING customer service as well. Dropped a hint they should come sponsor here, sure hope they do.

Another one I like that's not too pricey is Poor Boys.

Poorboy's and Adam's are both made by Chemical Guys. You can just go straight to the source and get it cheaper.

SIRLOIN

Established Member
Poorboy's and Adam's are both made by Chemical Guys. You can just go straight to the source and get it cheaper.

I absolutely LOVE poorboy's products. Best thing about them is the ease of application and removal. You can apply that stuff on a blazing hot car in 100 degree temps, let sit forever and still wipes off like butter. Amazing stuff! Smells good too...;-) I can wax my car in like 15 mins with their spray sealant. Doesn't last as long as some of the others but with as easy as it is to wax i don't mind at all. Poorboy's FTW!

cobraetti

part of the zombie squad
Established Member
I have used everything from meguiars to adams to jax wax to griots and poor boys what I have found is that the paint condition usually yields the results, as many already know.

I would love to try dodo juice for sure

Users who are viewing this thread