best tuner in hampton roads va?

Denny

Established Member
I just picked up a 04 cobra no mods what should I do to it in what order and who is the best tuner in hampton roads va. thanks

99SVTcobraVERT

denny, i just picked up my 04 last month. what are the details on your car? i stay out in the greenbriar area, not far from va beach. what part are you in?

Denny

Established Member
04 torch red cobra coupe #2440 chrome factory wheels 6 speed black and grey int 14000 miles like new stock all the way down to the tires. I bought it from a man in hampton. do you take your car to Genros? Is there a club in town for us cobra owners?

99SVTcobraVERT

i am fairly new to the area, like i said i stay in the greenbriar parkway area. i know several guys in the area with cobra's from the board and from out and about. i am trying to get a few guys together to play poker at the tourni's at hometown heroes that they play during the week. they have prizes and its a pretty good time

crazycarlo

Established Member
Man I wish I was still In va beach so I could come by and see ur cars. Hey Denny ther eis a place called Virginia Speed not to far from the back gate at oceana. They have a dyno in the back of the shop and its really neat and clean there. You may want to give them a call.

Users who are viewing this thread