best tuner in cali

ponyboyx04

Established Member
want to know who has the best rep for tunning 03-04 cobras in cal.... regardless of cost or distance

cuban3jumper

Established Member
want to know who has the best rep for tunning 03-04 cobras in cal.... regardless of cost or distance

Well this is going to be interesting.

I think you're just going to get a bunch of what will be uninformed opinions since most of us haven't personally tried every tuner in a controlled situation (ie the same car with same mods in the same condition) to compare tuners in a scientific manner.

That being said...

I've used two tuners. One was a mail order tune and the other a dyno tune so right their there isn't a fair comparrison. I use and will continue to use Greg at RET in Downey. Great guy, great service, very knowlegable (sp?). Just about every person I've seen go in there leaves happy with the whole experience and does nothing but rave about Greg.

Last edited:

2sick4v's

SonicBoom
Established Member
ive heard nothing but good things about Shaun at AED in san jose. i know about 5 people who have got tuned by him and 5 out of 5 are very happy. 3 of the guys have been to apex and next gen and had negative feedback.

Wishing4Cobra

Established Member
Well this is going to be interesting.

I think you're just going to get a bunch of what will be uninformed opinions since most of us haven't personally tried every tuner in a controlled situation (ie the same car with same mods in the same condition) to compare tuners in a scientific manner.

That being said...

I've used two tuners. One was a mail order tune and the other a dyno tune so right their there isn't a fair comparrison. I use and will continue to use Greg at RET in Downey. Great guy, great service, very knowlegable (sp?). Just about every person I've seen go in there leaves happy with the whole experience and does nothing but rave about Greg.

+1 So far there hasnt been anything bad said about Greg at RET. Every person that went there came back as a happy customer.

getleftcobra

CAN U READ DA PLATE!!!
Established Member
shawn @ AED is a great tuner. i research AED and shawn came up. all good things about this guy and his work. he did a great job on my car plus some of my boys cars too.

Users who are viewing this thread