Best times with 2.3 whipple...

N20JUNKY

Established Member
not to steal the thread but i have a 2.3 whipple at 14lbs, what do you guys think ill run,have 30in m&h cheeter slicks, long bars, qa1's, bottom leaf pulled and belltech shackles also have shock extenders (thebiged)

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
22-25psi

10's is a snap with a built motor, 2.3L Whipple, suspension mods, and a good tune. Hell I went 7.0@100 in the 1/8th on 18psi and my street tune my only time at the track. I never even got to get warmed up and run my race tune or turn up the boost.

Cool thanks Sinister. :thumbsup:

Not sure how much boost I'm gonna throw at mine yet.
I do know I need headers like yesterday thou... It's going to limit the hell outta me..

SVTGABE

Established Member
Cool thanks Sinister. :thumbsup:

Not sure how much boost I'm gonna throw at mine yet.
I do know I need headers like yesterday thou... It's going to limit the hell outta me..

The headers was the whole hold up on my tune. I just ordered the OBX L/T's, hopefully it'll sound good.

Hey guys what all did you guys take out for weight reduction? Ive taken out the receiver and spare so far.

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
The headers was the whole hold up on my tune. I just ordered the OBX L/T's, hopefully it'll sound good.

Hey guys what all did you guys take out for weight reduction? Ive taken out the receiver and spare so far.

FUZZIE008.jpg

FUZZIE003.jpg

MMShaggy

10 Second Club
Established Member
OMFG!!!! HAHAHAHAHA freaking coffee everywhere!

ya gotta warn me before ya post shit like that.

ROFLMAO....

Fred Flinstone power baby!!!!

fuzzie

AKA---Silver04'L
Established Member
Well you asked for weight reduction. Hell I bet I'm under 4,000lbs now.................

Users who are viewing this thread